Can someone tell me if my new device is faulty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hello,

I recently purchased a Tecc arc 4 from my local shop. Its got a 2200 battery. I vape at 12watts but only seem to be getting 200 puffs per a full battery which lasts me about 6 hours. Does anyone think they could be a fault with it? Thank you.

I'm not very Familiar with that particular Mod. But the Battery's mAh rating may be a little Overstated. So the actual mAh might be something like 1,800mAh.

If it was, then getting 200 Puffs/6 Hours out of it wouldn't be all that Unusual.

ETA: Welcome to the ECF.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
It looks like a clone of a Istick20. The internal battery isn't going to last long, I mean you'll be getting 6-8 months before you notice that its not holding charge as well as it use too. I go through a 18650 a day with my 1.4ohm provari that I take everywhere so its vaped all day. The lower the ohms of the coil and the higher the power you use the faster the battery gets drained. You are to expect @250-300 charges on a good battery, some internal batteries aren't of all that good of quality so less charging cycles before it fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread