Can you beat best deal I've found on disposables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
**Please don't try and defer me from disposables, I personally feel that they have their function even if you own a high end mod setup. I like using them in situations where I fear risk of confiscation or fear of dropping and breaking my good stuff, etc.

ANY vaper who does not have a stash of disposables will eventually find themselves in trouble IMHO.

Power outages, or your device malfucntions, you are out and can't fix, or you need something quick and easy to take to a party or errands, or IF YOU RUN OUT OF juice. etc. Seen ALL those kinds of posts here.

Remember all those people gathering on sidewalks in NYC during the storms, trying to hook into one charger to charge all their phones and ecigs?

I have disposables in my purse, glove compartment, night table, etc. Disposables may be the very thing that saves your .... from resorting to an analog.

So where do I get some white clouds? :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And sorry, Racehorse, I thought that was your "warning". It's meaningless. It means that whoever posted it is now affiliated with V2 Cigs. On disposables, my opinion was formed back in November of 2011, when I wrote Jason Healy (of Blu) an email. I told him that he had a great product with their disposables (their "Premium" pack blew), but the marketable price should be no more than $3 per. At the time they were $9.99 each.

My reasoning was simple, and only applies to my own geographical area. Cigs cost about $10 per around here. A pack-per-day smoker would go through approximately 3 disposables per day. In order to capture the market, I felt they'd have to be at least comparable, cost-wise.

I've tried all the disposables. Blu, V2 and White Cloud are all very similar. The good ones are good, but you still get a fair number of duds in every order. So $3 is the MAX I'm willing to pay. And even at that, they'll never be my main vape. But they do come in handy, in certain situations. I picked up some White Clouds, because of the cost, but if they bump back up to $4 per, I won't buy any more.

Simple...

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I picked up some White Clouds, because of the cost, but if they bump back up to $4 per, I won't buy any more.
Same here. I just placed another order for 10 Mini Flings last night.
As long as they are on sale, I will continue to keep them around, but if the sale ever ends then probably not.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Just tried the White Cloud mini in Iced Berry flavor, awesome !

The aroma is so powerful that I can smell it in my shirt pocket, right through the plastic case ...

The Peach Pit is almost as strong, very tasty ...

A guy outside in the smoking area says "Can I have one ?". I told him they're about $3.50 each, he offered me a $5 ...

I kept it, its that good ... :p

Cigarette bums are the worst. Bad enough to be giving away analogs at 30 cents each, but more than 10 times that much, ain't gonna happen ...

I did leave one as a tip for a waitress once ...

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
Yeah man it ain't gonna happen. I don't think it'd be a bad idea to be like "$10"... Like Blu, Etc.

Bummers act like they're entitled sometimes!

I need to make my next fling order soon. Down to my last one, been giving em to friends and stuff, sold a couple for $10 each. Last one's Green Apple.. Looking forward to trying it for the first time.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Kiss, that still winds up being much more expensive long term than buying something reusable. If you like the form factor maybe you should look at an eroll, ecab or tecab
I'll pay more for anything that actually feels like a cigarette.
The size and weight are what I pay for and the good flavors are a bonus.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I ordered minis. They come with a free case.
I prefer the NJoy case myself.

I've gotten two of the free White Cloud cases and one of them doesn't quite close all the way.
The other one kind of catches on the tip of the last e-cig when you open and close it.

Since I like to play with the cases, the NJoy case is more satisfying.
:D

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Got a 10 pack of minis heading my way, usually vape 24mg in my eroll but elected to try the 36mg.

I have not tried the mini but the Fling strawberry in 3.6% was really nice actually. More should arrive tomorrow and i can let you know about other flavors and even the XX 5.4% max strength they offer.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
I prefer the NJoy case myself.

I've gotten two of the free White Cloud cases and one of them doesn't quite close all the way.
The other one kind of catches on the tip of the last e-cig when you open and close it.

Since I like to play with the cases, the NJoy case is more satisfying.
:D

I didn't use it heavily, but the case did well for me. I had two minis in it, closest to the hinge. All went well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread