Can you help? Vape Manifest USA! Let's make B&Ms visible....

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
Wow, Google returned 20 vape shops within 25 miles of my home! I had NO idea there were so many now. I have gone to the websites of all 20, who had various means of contacting them (forms, email & facebook) and sent the pertinent information and link to all 20! This is easy! And good for us! I'll kick up a lil dust on this to pass the word.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Thanks to everyone who has helped - we brought in as many responses as a 5000 name email shot did!

The project now has hundreds of stores participating - easily enough for a properly representative sample of the entire vaping industry in the USA.

Make no mistake, this is massive, and it's going to be an incredible resource going forward. I'll post back here when there are any updates.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Thanks to everyone who has helped - we brought in as many responses as a 5000 name email shot did!

The project now has hundreds of stores participating - easily enough for a properly representative sample of the entire vaping industry in the USA.

Make no mistake, this is massive, and it's going to be an incredible resource going forward. I'll post back here when there are any updates.

That is fantastic good news!! WTG everybody :thumbs:

Thanks SJ for bringing all this to light here.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

A slogan that was suggested to me that ECF could use:

ECF Members Make Things Happen!

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA

Awesome. I hope we get more feedback from the major companies of e-liquid and suppliers. This probably was a monumental task and glad to be a part of it.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Is there a list of who supplied results? This way if there is something that comes up like this again, we can quickly dispatch a message to those companies. Just a thought.

The opening premise includes confidentiality - so at best the people running the matter may have the ability to reach back out. Otherwise I think it'd actually be really non-motivating if they were all posted (in case more controversial matters want to be discussed at any given time). -Mags

Reactions: skullblade789

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
Agreed. I was just thinking for future endeavors like this, if we had a complete list of stores/suppliers a quick e-amil or post would be good to disseminate information quickly would be a good idea and a bit more efficient. That is all. With the recent buzz of vaping there are stores popping up everywhere so it might be difficult, but maybe somewhat manageable. Maybe a separate forum area for each state/country for vapers to list there local vape stores and their info/websites. Might help new vapers to locate their local B&M stores. Just a thought.

saharmali

Moved On
Dec 6, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread