Can you inhale, or are you not supposed to

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You can inhale, you don't HAVE to inhale, but most people do. Depending on the style of tank you get, you can inhale similarly to cigarettes-- inhale vapor into your mouth, then into your lungs, then out of your mouth/nose, or if you buy a higher powered device designed for Direct Lung, which is inhaled directly into your lungs (it's usually a larger volume of vapor at a lower nicotine level) you just inhale deeply into your lungs, then exhale.

You don't HAVE to inhale your vapor and some folks choose not to for various reasons. Nicotine is absorbed via the mucus membranes in the mouth and nose, so some people vape more like a pipe or cigar-- into the mouth, it sits there for a bit, then out of the nose (to include sinus membranes) I think that's less common but some people with impaired lung function from smoking like COPD sometimes use this inhale, there are others that simply like it.

Are you vaping now? What kind of e-cigarette are you using? And, finally, welcome to ECF. :) I think you may have double posted your question, too, so I will suggest you might want to edit your second post so all replies are in one place....

Anna

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You can inhale vapor (most vapers do), although theoretically its not absolutely necessary. Simply taking in the vapor into your mouth and holding it there will allow the nicotine to be absorbed by the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat, although my guess is this method is not as effecient for maximum nicotine absorption.

A Word on Vaping Technique

Smoking vs Vaping Differences

I suggest that you browse my blogs (found in the link below in my sig) for additional information about vaping.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I would have to learn not to inhale, there has to be an youtube for it. Welcome to the Forum!
I kinda fail to see how you could not inhale vapor when sub 0hming without chocking lol
on a mtl setup sure those could even replicate a sensation of smoking a cigar but sub 0hms..... Too much vapor imho to not inhale 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread