Canadian PIF Giveaway Icebreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
I'd like to see the PIF subforum get off the ground, offer-wise, so I am going to make the following contribution:

- 1100 mAh eGo battery and charger
- Vapeonly Aspire Mini Vivi Nova-S BDCC clearomizer plus replacement heads
- 60 Mls Paradise Vapes Muskoka Blend e-liquid (18 Mg strength)

I'd like to offer this stuff to a vape newcomer wanting his or her first starter kit, or to replace a starter kit that isn't working well, and who -- due to economic hardship -- is finding it difficult to buy E-Cig stuff. If this is you, PM me; first person to do so gets the gear. I'll be picking up the e-liquid on the weekend (Mar 15-16, 2014), and shipping can take place anytime thereafter.

-- Glenn

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
I'm getting really excited about this, I decided to get a Kanger Twist battery, and a couple different kinds of e-liquid.

If I had thought of it, I could have had the items shipped directly to SD's uncle, but anyhow i'll pick it up on Saturday and try to ship it out the same day:

PIF.jpg

-- Glenn

Serendipity_Stables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Vancouver, BC
www.facebook.com
OK...I'll play. :) I am into my 2nd quit now day 10. I quit last year for about 9 months. I have a 'pink' eGo C 1100 mAh as well as a eGo c twist (variable) with charger, 2 3.0ml clearomizers (I ordered 10 new ones and they should be here next week so I'll throw in a pink one to match the one battery and a clear one to match the other). Of course, I'll also throw in a few replacement heads. I will also throw in the following juices: 30ml of menthol ice (24mg), 30ml of fire and ice chewing gum flavor (24mg) and 10ml of absinthe(black licorice flavor-barf again 24mg). As well, I'm looking for a home for all of the juices that I've ordered that I won't like. :facepalm: Of course, I'll also throw in a black eGo case as well. Any one know any couples looking to quit?

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
It looks like I may not make the post office today, but I did pick up the merch, see below.

ZDog i'll PM you the tracking number once I get it, to pass on to your uncle. If I don't get to the PO in time today, i'll definitely do it tomorrow morning.

IMG_20140316_103855.jpg

-- Glenn

Edit; Um, that was 'pass' with a 'p.'

Last edited:

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
OK...I'll play. :) I am into my 2nd quit now day 10. I quit last year for about 9 months. I have a 'pink' eGo C 1100 mAh as well as a eGo c twist (variable) with charger, 2 3.0ml clearomizers (I ordered 10 new ones and they should be here next week so I'll throw in a pink one to match the one battery and a clear one to match the other). Of course, I'll also throw in a few replacement heads. I will also throw in the following juices: 30ml of menthol ice (24mg), 30ml of fire and ice chewing gum flavor (24mg) and 10ml of absinthe(black licorice flavor-barf again 24mg). As well, I'm looking for a home for all of the juices that I've ordered that I won't like. :facepalm: Of course, I'll also throw in a black eGo case as well. Any one know any couples looking to quit?

Yes I do know a couple who is looking to quit.
I'd be glad to give this equipment to them.
They are an older couple, and I think I could convince them to give an ecig a shot.
lol, i feel somewhat guilty, as the last PIF Canada section, I managed to get in on for my uncle, and now asking to get some more stuff for friends lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread