Canadians! What are your favorite juices and juice suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Hey all,

I am new to the vaping community (one week) and have been buying different juices to try from various local B&Ms. Some stores sell brands like 416 Vapes, but the others seem to be mixing their own.

Not sure if I should trust juice mixed by teenagers in tiny vape shops I guess is part of my concern.

What are some brand names I should look for and where are you buying from on the 'net? Or B&Ms in the GTA for those of you in the Toronto area.

Thanks!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My favorite Canadian online juices are dragon's Toast and Barry's Cream from vjuice. My favorite American juices are Monkey Paw and Zebra Milk from giant-vapor.
Thanks!

For $10 CAD for 120ml I am willing to take a chance without tasting first. I ordered Barry's Creme, Peaches and Creme and Tainted Grape.

Hopefully I like this juice!

Reactions: Coolloser

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
416 Vapes, Dvine, F u c king Awesome E-Jiuce and Crave Essence. Seems to be the ones that I keep coming back to.
I liked some 416 juice (although Nut Job was not my thing at all once I tried it at home) but DVine makes great stuff and they are a class operation.

I just recieved 3 bottles from the small ejuice maker VJuice and the one I tried so far is great for $10/60ml.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Hey all,

I am new to the vaping community (one week) and have been buying different juices to try from various local B&Ms. Some stores sell brands like 416 Vapes, but the others seem to be mixing their own.

Not sure if I should trust juice mixed by teenagers in tiny vape shops I guess is part of my concern.

What are some brand names I should look for and where are you buying from on the 'net? Or B&Ms in the GTA for those of you in the Toronto area.

Thanks!

Thanks for starting the thread. I'm in the US. I'm assuming recommended e-liquids can be shipped to the US correct? Don't know what Canadian/US laws are...

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    No idea. Canadians can't import ejuice from the U.S. But not sure of the reverse.

Thank you!

We don't yet have any oversight in the US, as Canadians do for E-Liquid, but I'd guess the FDA will fix that, which may be a good thing in some instances.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    My favorite Canadian online juices are dragon's Toast and Barry's Cream from vjuice. My favorite American juices are Monkey Paw and Zebra Milk from giant-vapor.
    I recieved bottles of Barry's Creme, Tainted Grape and Peachie Creme yesterday and tried them all. Nice juice for the $$$.

Barry's Creme is awesome. Nice and light but good flavour. Peachie Creme is also nice but I couldn't do it all day. Same with Tainted Grape... mellow but the grape gets to you after a while. I will be ordering more Barry's Creme for sure.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2015
    I recieved bottles of Barry's Creme, Tainted Grape and Peachie Creme yesterday and tried them all. Nice juice for the $$$.

Barry's Creme is awesome. Nice and light but good flavour. Peachie Creme is also nice but I couldn't do it all day. Same with Tainted Grape... mellow but the grape gets to you after a while. I will be ordering more Barry's Creme for sure.

Thanks for the recommendation!

You're very welcome! I would agree about the Peachies and Cream, I learned after that peach gives more of a throat hit than most fruits. I definitely can't hit it first thing in the morning but later in the day is fine.
    I haven't tried the grape yet and I don't think I will, grape flavours don't tend to be my thing.
    Try Dragon's Toast when you reorder Barry's Cream. Unless you hate cinnamon. It's very addicting.

Reactions: BreSha6869
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread