Candy Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road King

ECF Veteran
So I'm a new DIY'er & have tried a few recipes. This was my fourth one & was originally posted 4-5 years ago by ECF member Mark Linehan. Unfortunately, it looks like Mark isn't active on here anymore, but I made this & it turned out excellent. Maybe it was a little TOO excellent, as my buddy loves it also. I wanted to re-share this gem & offer Mark a thanks for his recipe.

Start with PG/VG/Nic base of your choice.

• 5% Peanut Butter
  • 5% Marshmallow
  • 5% Double Chocolate
  • 3.5% Caramel
  • 2% Sweetener

Angel1964

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2016
Alberta Canada
So I'm a new DIY'er & have tried a few recipes. This was my fourth one & was originally posted 4-5 years ago by ECF member Mark Linehan. Unfortunately, it looks like Mark isn't active on here anymore, but I made this & it turned out excellent. Maybe it was a little TOO excellent, as my buddy loves it also. I wanted to re-share this gem & offer Mark a thanks for his recipe.

Start with PG/VG/Nic base of your choice.

• 5% Peanut Butter
  • 5% Marshmallow
  • 5% Double Chocolate
  • 3.5% Caramel
  • 2% Sweetener
What brand of flavours did you use? I really need a good Pb recipe and have 3 brands but I can't get it right

Reactions: Road King

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Update after 2 weeks (actually about 2 1/2 weeks)-

It only got better.
It's like a cross between a Snickers & Watchamacallit candy bar.
I only wish I would have made more than the initial, small (20 ml) test batch.
So can we be let in on the secret of what brand flavorings you used? It can make all the difference in the world. Did you confirm your earlier post that they're all TFA?

Reactions: Road King

Road King

ECF Veteran
So can we be let in on the secret of what brand flavorings you used? It can make all the difference in the world. Did you confirm your earlier post that they're all TFA?

Sorry FR- I was supposed to check my cabinet Saturday night. I ended up out with the guys that night & plum forgot. I WILL check tonight or in the morning, as I am off tomorrow & at work right now. I want to say all TFA, but I don't want to be wrong, because as you stated, it CAN make all the difference. Sorry it's taking so long lol!

Reactions: Foggy Road

Road King

ECF Veteran
Sorry FR- I was supposed to check my cabinet Saturday night. I ended up out with the guys that night & plum forgot. I WILL check tonight or in the morning, as I am off tomorrow & at work right now. I want to say all TFA, but I don't want to be wrong, because as you stated, it CAN make all the difference. Sorry it's taking so long lol!

I just called home & had the wife look at my recipe sheets. It IS all TFA.
Again sorry it took so long. I'm still fairly new to DIY & forgot when I initially posted how important it was.

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread