Cannot find eGo tank adapter - what's the deal?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by johnhimself, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. johnhimself

johnhimself New Member

Jun 22, 2014
    Austin, TX
    Hello,

I am looking for the female eGo adapter that is on the majority of tanks that I have seen. This will be used in a tank mod, but the only one I am able to find on the internet is the female 510 connector. You can see what I am talking about if you google "510 battery connector".

Why am I not finding the female eGo connector?! I want to screw in a standard eGo battery to this tank mod. Pre-wired connector would be an even better find.

Thanks!

-John

2. gandymarsh

gandymarsh Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2014
    WI, USA
    Welcome,

I don't quite understand the question. An Ego battery has a 510 female and an Ego male thread it should work with most tanks/clearomizers.

3. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Virtualville
    It's not quite clear to me what you're looking for, are you building a tank and want a female Ego connector like all other china made tanks?

4. johnhimself

johnhimself New Member

Jun 22, 2014
    Austin, TX
    Thanks for the replies - and sorry for the confusion!

Yes bacc.vap, I am planning on building a tank, so I am looking for a link to somewhere I can purchase the female eGo connector.

And gandymarsh, you are correct about the gender connectors on the battery. I am looking for the female eGo so I can plug the standard eGo battery you mentioned into my custom tank.

5. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
  6. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Virtualville
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.