Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
The only two things I can suggest is to stop vaping and, get checked by a doctor. I wouldn't vape again until you see a doctor.

There can be many causes for shortness of breath, I would not think vaping would be the cause but, it may be exacerbating whatever the real problem is. Only a doctor can tell you what the real problem is.

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
As others have already said.. go see a doctor and don't assume.

There's a thousand reasons why you might be having this happen, from being older, to lack of activity, to disease or other health issues, etc.

Unless you're reacting to your liquids or you're chain vaping heavily, odds are low that it's the vaping.

People with actual serious health issues that affects their lungs have not had issues from vaping after several years, if anything, most report having a lot less pneumonias and such since vaping.

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
Anyone notice many of these posts are from new members who post only a few times and never return? Makes me suspect they are fakes and just creating accounts to pop up in search engines.

Yup.. what I find is that it's also "questions" that are pretty close to sounding like fishing expedition, as if it's testing the community and looking for "confirmation" about bad things about vaping... The questions always appear to relates to the items that are in the anti-vape "news" items and such.

Now it's possible that these people are scared by the propaganda and are looking for reassurance, but as you say, that a LOT of "new members" that appear to ask a question or two, and either never are seen again, or will work the thread for a bit, which feels as if, they are either trolling us, or fishing for negative things.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Vaping high% VG liquid causes me breathing problems. I keep the VG to 30% and I'm fine. Just me experience. There's at least a few others who've had similar issues from VG. If you do vape high% VG liquid and want to try to cut down on the VG, it might take a while, if that's the cause, to get back to normal. It took me about a week and a half.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
What's up everybody, I've been vaping for about two years now, The last few months I've been getting shortness of breath, this is a little disconcerting to me, is anybody else had this problem? I'm 90% sure that it's from the Vape ,
I appreciate you guys' input
Thanx.
Dave
Welcome and glad you joined.
You may have something else going on that is causing your problem, suggest seeing a doctor.

re: I can breath again
Is vaping bad for your lungs/breath?

Reactions: SnapDragon NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread