Cant get Cubis tank to work properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji_Rock

Dec 4, 2015
I've just bought the joyetech cubis tank for my Evic vtc mini, and i've put the SS316 0.5ohm coil in that came with it and I can't seem to get it to work properly. The chart that comes with it pretty much recommends using it in Power mode between 15w and 30w and when I try it its really warm and just tastes really burnt and horrible. I've tried it on TC mode between 50-70w and between 420-480f like I used to have with the titanium coil i used with the ego one mega, and again, tastes burnt. I've also tried to put it down to 30w in TC mode and still very low vapour and generally a poor experience. Am I doing something wrong or is the coil just naff?

Reactions: Shokker

BetoMex

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2016
Benji, you make me feel like there's really a massive lack of quality control going on at Joyetech. But I'm still in disbelief with my own self.

Bought a Cubis three days ago, and all the 3 coils were tried, but they all tasted burnt. I'm moving away from it. It's frustrating and makes me doubt of my intelligence, I followed the instructions! :(

Reactions: Shokker

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I've just bought the joyetech cubis tank for my Evic vtc mini, and i've put the SS316 0.5ohm coil in that came with it and I can't seem to get it to work properly. The chart that comes with it pretty much recommends using it in Power mode between 15w and 30w and when I try it its really warm and just tastes really burnt and horrible. I've tried it on TC mode between 50-70w and between 420-480f like I used to have with the titanium coil i used with the ego one mega, and again, tastes burnt. I've also tried to put it down to 30w in TC mode and still very low vapour and generally a poor experience. Am I doing something wrong or is the coil just naff?

Set the Mini to START MODE, turn the power down and work up the scale. I tend to stay at or below the BF line.
Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread