Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
First, every order I've placed with them includes a 30ml bottle of one of their house brand liquids, almost always at or a notch below the nic level I'm ordering. I get a lot of my factory coils from there because their prices are reasonable (often competitive with fasttech).

I'm not a price-only shopper. I'm after value, reliability and fast shipping. And when it comes to fast, these guys are fantastic. If I order by noon on a Friday, it's in my mailbox by Tuesday. The last one made it today--a Monday!

Coastal Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Here's A Good Report...Just recently I purchased an Aspire Zelos and a pack of coils...Fully aware that I could have beaten the total price by about $15 at FT...I went with Mt Baker...???...I like a little instant gratification as much as the next person and am well aware MBV usually has shipments on my doorstep in 4 days+-...I made that order on Thursday late morning...In my hands on Saturday !!!...All factory sealed...Great Condition...Perfect...The quality of the goods & service was worth every penny of the extra $$$...

Then of course they slipped in a 15ml bottle of juice AND a blunt tip filler cap...Thanks MBV...Trig :D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
MBV is great for reliability or shipping. I would use them for more expensive, newer items as they stand behind their products and have great consumer service, I'd be less hesitant to order something on the newer side and get it quicker with the knowledge that if something went wrong, the headaches would be *far* less. I do think a slight price increase on some items is worth it. Haven't tried their juices, but that's okay, I make my own now...

Anna

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
MBV always seems to toss in a bottle of ejuice usually 30ml with orders for free.

It usually has been 18mg juice. No way I can vape that but I can turn it into much larger quantity of 3mg by cutting it.
LOL...They sent me some "Green Apple" which is slated to become some kind'a Apple Pie :D...But if they ever send some Banana Nut Bread...Well...I've never tried it but my son said "Dad It's Killer"...:lol:

Coastal Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
LOL...They sent me some "Green Apple" which is slated to become some kind'a Apple Pie :D...But if they ever send some Banana Nut Bread...Well...I've never tried it but my son said "Dad It's Killer"...:lol:
Killer is an understatement. It's one of those commercial liquid flavors that I don't bother to try cloning. When I ran low on it, I added some of their Cinnatoast Munch (a Freebie) for a Bananas Foster type flavor and... just... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread