Capella's DIY Recipes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
I have yet to get any blueberry flavorings to turn out for me. Disappointing to say the least. The best luck i had was mixed with a little tpa watermelon. Made it a litte juicier, but still not good enough for my tastes.
Well, I'm going to try Capella's Blueberry Crumble again tomorrow. Gotta figure this out because I just got some more through a co-op. Last time I tried it as a standalone at 15%, EM 3%, lemon juice 2% = YUCK!!! 8-o So I lowered the BCC to 10% & it was better but not blueberry-ie & hollow. :nah:
So what do you think about 8% BCC, 5% Cinna Danish Swirl, 2% Vanilla Custard w/EM 3%? I bake a killer blueberry cinnamon crumble, but just can't DIY it.
HELP!!!!

Newwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
just mixed choc brownie at 15%..wow! I like it...and I didn't think I would...steeping it...
will be mixing the blue cinn crumble..in a few...:)...

btw..got my co op flavors today!
Yeah CFB is excellent. Got mine today too! So if you figure out the BCC, please let me know & vis-a-versa.
I made up a CFB recipe (I think it's Str8's) CFB 10.5%, Marshmellow 4.5%, EM 4.5%. Let steep for 1+ week. Excellent!!!

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
That was mine Liz. The only reason I say that is because Str8 gets enough credit for his great recipes. LOL

I haven't been able to get anything good out of any blueberry either. I like whatever blueberry Tasty Vapor uses or use to use but I haven't been able to find it.

One of my favorite chocolate recipes is Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Coconut, Marshmallow, Vanilla Cupcake and EM. 10% CFB and equal amounts of the others for a total of 15% flavoring. I don't count the EM in my flavoring equations since it's a crystal and doesn't count. LOL Kind of like my diets. When I make this I don't really measure since it comes out great no matter how much I add of each as long as the CFB is the dominant flavor. I just squirt a little of the other flavors in the CFB. I know, I would get shot in the DIY forum if I said that! :laugh:

Newwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
That was mine Liz. The only reason I say that is because Str8 gets enough credit for his great recipes. LOL

I haven't been able to get anything good out of any blueberry either. I like whatever blueberry Tasty Vapor uses or use to use but I haven't been able to find it.

One of my favorite chocolate recipes is Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Coconut, Marshmallow, Vanilla Cupcake and EM. 10% CFB and equal amounts of the others for a total of 15% flavoring. I don't count the EM in my flavoring equations since it's a crystal and doesn't count. LOL Kind of like my diets. When I make this I don't really measure since it comes out great no matter how much I add of each as long as the CFB is the dominant flavor. I just squirt a little of the other flavors in the CFB. I know, I would get shot in the DIY forum if I said that! :laugh:
Ooooo, so embarrassed :facepalm: Normally I write down the person's name next to the recipe in my notebook. And of course, that one doesn't have it. I AM SOOOOO SORRY :oops:
I have got to try the coconut in it. I haven't used that or Vanilla Cupcake (just got that today).

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
LOL Don't worry, it's no biggie and I wasn't even going to say anything but... well, I did. :laugh:

I also think that many of the Capella flavors are very good just by themselves. Then when I get tired of it I'll add something so that's why I don't have many recipes. I like to mix things up often rather than making the same things all the time.

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
I made this today and just straight up call it strawberry cupcake. Total of 15% flavor, I don't count EM as a flavor. At first you get a nice strawberry cupcake flavor followed by the sweetness feeling like it has icing. Sorry if this one has been posted before.

Vanilla Cupcake 12%
Sweet Strawberry 3%
EM 2%-4%

Last edited:

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
I know someone has mentioned adding marshmallow to CFB I did at 2% and it does make a difference. I has given it moisture and a more rich (deeper) chocolate, the flavor sticks with you a bit longer it actually puts the BAM in this flavor.

I remember seeing ST8's recipe but could not find it when mixing mine up. I believe I may have come close to his but not sure I cant seem to find it.

CFB 10%
MM 2%
EM 2%

Ok found what I was looking for and it was GoodDog and the %'s were different.

Last edited:

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
mixed up gingerbread...another keeper.....yummy..:)..
doing stand alone mixes for taste...some are very good on their own..

What percentage did you do your gingerbread at ? I've made one at 10% that I'm vaping right now(It's steeped for 10 days), and I'm just not getting too much flavor out of it. I was thinking about going to 15% on it when I come back to it to make another batch.

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
Okay made this one Just call it strawberry cheesecake, using the sweet strawberry to make is more like the strawberry syrup instead of just strawberry.

Ny Cheesecake 13.33%
Sweet Strawberry 8%
Marshmallow 1.5%
Lemon Juice 2%
EM 2%

Sorry the cheesecake is a point but I used 4ml in 30ml mix and that will give you 3.99 but wont round to 4. Let it steep mine has for 3 days now and its getting better daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread