Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
OMG, I've got both of those!! What would be a good %age to mix. My Dh loves anything cherry.

His birthday cake is always my homemade cherry cheesecake, so I made up Black Cherry Cheesecake today at: 12% NY Cheesecake-Cap & 5% Black Cherry-TFA w/5% EM & 1% lemon juice. The initial taste was VERY cherry almost 0 on everything else. (Wow, maybe a new recipe & name "Very Cherry".) Anyway, I know I have to let it steep for a several days, but dang...CHERRY!!!!!

Sorry I can't help with the % as mine was by accident.The black cherry is a strong flavor so I would start with the coconut then add the bc in very small amounts.Until you get what you think is good.Sorry I couldn't be of more help.Yours sound yummy please let us know how it turned out.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
My Caps Apple Pie/Green Apple mix is a terrific break from my normal fav flavs. When I first switch over to it, the flavs are outstanding. But after vaping it for maybe 15-20 minutes, the diff flavs tend to wane. Definitely a 'keeper' though!

All my flavors have been doing that lately. I seem to go through stages so I suspect it's my taste buds. Today everything tastes crazy bitter. :confused:

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
I wish someone could come up with this flavor 34.jpg

Newwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
All my flavors have been doing that lately. I seem to go through stages so I suspect it's my taste buds. Today everything tastes crazy bitter. :confused:
I totally lost my taste buds for more than a day. That was very upsetting. Thank goodness they have returned.

But Iffy, I'm the same as you, after 20 minutes or so the flavors start to mute. I think it's like when you cook with a lot of garlic, you smell it for a while then you don't notice it anymore. Leave the house and when you return...wow!
I switch between 4-5 flavors throughout the day. That seems to help me.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I'm just doing the same ol' boring stuff, Chopper. I make 30mls of my daily flavors so it takes awhile to go through them all. By then I'm sick of the flavors. LOL I need to start making them in smaller sizes I guess. I wish I could get my passion back but I'm not enjoying tinkering and really appreciate the great recipes and the willingness of members to share them. Thanks :toast:

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
In the blizzard of 96 I worked support for DuPont and after spreading so much salt.I guess it seeped into my pores.I went into the cafeteria and got a tomato soup cup out of the vending machine.Well I put some salt in it and could not taste the salt.So I kept adding and adding and could never get any salt taste in the soup.2 days later even a very small amount of salt was just nasty.So maybe it does have to do with how your body takes things in.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Me liking the higher VG juice....when mine get off, I just use a mix of unflavored VG to kind of cleanse the pallet...

After about a tank of that, I'm back to normal.

I keep saying to myself that I'm going to try that but the thought hasn't transformed into action yet. :laugh:

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
I'm just doing the same ol' boring stuff, Chopper. I make 30mls of my daily flavors so it takes awhile to go through them all. By then I'm sick of the flavors. LOL I need to start making them in smaller sizes I guess. I wish I could get my passion back but I'm not enjoying tinkering and really appreciate the great recipes and the willingness of members to share them. Thanks :toast:

Yeah I feel you there.I just switched from my DIY tobacco to grape lol.The tobacco was making me a little green
smiley_sick_green1.jpg

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: thread cleaning

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
... My Caps Apple Pie/Green Apple mix is a terrific break from my normal fav flavs. When I first switch over to it, the flavs are outstanding. But after vaping it for maybe 15-20 minutes, the diff flavs tend to wane. Definitely a 'keeper' though!

I like this idea Iffy - adding a little more Green Apple flavoring.

And yep, me too about flavors waning after a while. I need to switch around during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread