Status
Not open for further replies.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
I just got in my first order of juices. I'm disappointed that the CAP New York Cheesecake barely had any flavor. It certainly didn't taste like cheesecake either. I tried that juice by itself but was far too impatient to try all the other ones plus I don't have enough attys.

I did a mix of CAP Strawberries and Cream, CAP Sweet Strawberry, CAP Marshmallow, and CAP New York Cheesecake. It didn't turn out bad at all, pretty good actually but more than anything the juice ended up tasting like strawberry. I did 5% of each Strawberry and then 15% Cheesecake and 12% Marshmallow. (I got this recipe idea from Str8v8ping!)

The tricky part was counting drops per ml. They came out so fast it was hard to keep track. The VG was easy of course...PG and the juices not so much. Does anyone have an approximation of PG and juices drops per ml?

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
This one needs over a week of steeping . Its the longest steeping capella flavor. Its also best in a recipe over by itself.

I recomend always going by mls since drops are never accurate and my recipes are usually worked out with a tight tolerance . The best thing i ever did was buy these blue 1ml syringes on ebay . Its a 20 pack for 2 dollars. Whats great about them is you can label each one to a dedicated flavor and they dont need needle and also fit right inside any dropper bottle.Its my most important tool in DIY'ing.

Btw it tastes like strawberry because cheesecake needs a long steep time. When it finally does steep long enough the cheesecake note is about equal with the strawberry note.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Oh my gosh you don't even want to know what I did.....LOL I used almost the entire 3ml bottle on a mix. OOPS!!!

Do you have the link on ebay? That's a great deal. I like going by the mls too. The drops are too difficult for me. Oh and you're amazing. Thank you for all the work you put into the forums sharing your experience. I really appreciate it. :wub:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
This one needs over a week of steeping . Its the longest steeping capella flavor. Its also best in a recipe over by itself.

I recomend always going by mls since drops are never accurate and my recipes are usually worked out with a tight tolerance . The best thing i ever did was buy these blue 1ml syringes on ebay . Its a 20 pack for 2 dollars. Whats great about them is you can label each one to a dedicated flavor and they dont need needle and also fit right inside any dropper bottle.Its my most important tool in DIY'ing.

Btw it tastes like strawberry because cheesecake needs a long steep time. When it finally does steep long enough the cheesecake note is about equal with the strawberry note.

Kristin when you get syringes, before you use them, put a couple of coats of clear fingernail polish on the outside over the markings. They wear off pretty fast. :)

That's an awesome deal! I just bought some :)

Thanks everyone for the great info! This ecig forum never ceases to amaze and delight me :) everyone is so great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread