Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Ohhh...My...GOOOOOD!!! I got my Capella's order today, and for the first time since I started buying flavors ! was so impressed just openong the bottles and SMELLING them that I went right to the site and ordered MORE!!! Second order:
1st Flavor: apple pie
2nd Flavor: sweet strawberry
3rd Flavor: vanilla custard
4th Flavor: vanilla cupcake
5th Flavor: pralines and cream
6th Flavor: cinnamon danish swirl

I mixed up a quick mix of the vanilla custard WITH nic (ya, it smelled THAT good!) at 5% and loaded a emdcc up and vaped it! It definitely needs MORE (I think it's recommended at 15-25%), but 5% is so good I can hardly wait to try stronger! If you haven't tried them, they're on sale still...6 for $19 (13ml) and I can just about promise you won't be sorry. I have no idea why these aren't more popular...????

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
Waiting on my 1st order:

1st Flavor: Marshmallow
2nd Flavor: Klua & Cream
3rd Flavor: Pralines & Cream
4th Flavor: Sweet Strawberry
5th Flavor: Vanilla Custard
6th Flavor: Vanilla Custard

1st Flavor: New York Cheesecake
2nd Flavor: Cinnamon Danish Swirl
3rd Flavor: Caramel
4th Flavor: Coconut
5th Flavor: Cinnamon Coffee Cake
6th Flavor: Graham Cracker

Got my Nic, VG, and PG today

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I was impressed too. I ordered 6 flavors on sale and every one I've mixed has been as good as the smell. Something I noticed immediately was they don't need to be sweetened which surprised me as they contain no sweetener. I've been vaping vanilla cupcake and orange dreamsicle and they are very good as stand alone flavors. I agree that it seems they should be more popular given the fact that they are sooooo good!

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I was impressed too. I ordered 6 flavors on sale and every one I've mixed has been as good as the smell. Something I noticed immediately was they don't need to be sweetened which surprised me as they contain no sweetener. I've been vaping vanilla cupcake and orange dreamsicle and they are very good as stand alone flavors. I agree that it seems they should be more popular given the fact that they are sooooo good!

And with no STEEPING!! I ordered some vanilla cupcake this go-round. Vanilla custard and vanilla cupcake mixed together...can't WAIT!!
I just added more van custard to bring the % up to about 15%, added 2 drops of butter and 2 drops of pumpkin pie spice (to 20 ml) and this TOO is good! I can see me getting a large bottle of vanilla custard and adding it to just about everything lol!

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Hate to say it but told you sooo lol . They are better than any others vendors flavorings without a doubt . They are so much more rich and sweet which makes for a better base . Tpas's and others are good too but i use them for mixing flavors(Tweakers) and use capellas as the Base flavor .

Vanilla custard and Sweet Strawberry are my two all time favs . Theres no strawberrys or vanillas that come even remotley close .

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Most of us that have been doing DIY for awhile use Capella's. It's hard to tell people new to DIY just how good they are. It seems to run in spurts... once people try it they love it. TFA gets the most hype and I never understood it. Probably because most people start out wanting to save money and buy based on price until they realize they actually save more buying quality that isn't dumped down the drain.

One of my 3 all day vapes is Apple Pie mixed with Cinnamon Danish Swirl with a little Vanilla Custard and EM. Another is Chocolate Fudge Brownie with equal amounts of Marshmallow and EM. It tastes just like Mrs. Ts Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows to me. I don't count the EM as a flavor since it's mostly PG so it's 70/30/30. My 3rd is Gingerbread with Vanilla Custard and EM. Sometimes I also add Caramel.

ENJOY!!!! :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Most of us that have been doing DIY for awhile use Capella's. It's hard to tell people new to DIY just how good they are. It seems to run in spurts... once people try it they love it. TFA gets the most hype and I never understood it. Probably because most people start out wanting to save money and buy based on price until they realize they actually save more buying quality that isn't dumped down the drain.

One of my 3 all day vapes is Apple Pie mixed with Cinnamon Danish Swirl with a little Vanilla Custard and EM. Another is Chocolate Fudge Brownie with equal amounts of Marshmallow and EM. It tastes just like Mrs. Ts Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows to me. I don't count the EM as a flavor since it's mostly PG so it's 70/30/30. My 3rd is Gingerbread with Vanilla Custard and EM. Sometimes I also add Caramel.

I wish you posted that a year ago...lol

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay

LOL I've said similar things many times but always seemed to get shot down by TFA fans. Seabrook and others know that we tried to tell people. :facepalm: The enthusiasm of new DIYers is great but it sometimes overpowers the knowledge veteran DIYers try to convey. I can't count how many times me and others have posted that Capella is the best out there. Oh well, now you know and you can keep the future newbies straight. LOL You're lucky str8 is so outgoing and enthusiastic or it may have taken longer. ;)

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US

I know, right?!

I wish I'd known about Capella's sooner, really. TPA imo is pretty much chemical tasting, with the exception of a few flavs. So far of all the flavs I've purchased (at LEAST 20, I'm afraid to count!) I've found maybe 3 that I actually LIKE, and 2 of them are mints! The fruits are okay, but they taste like fruit candy, not fruit. And anything else is perfumey to me (coffees, choc, etc). LorrAnn's (sp) ...I've purchased 5 or so and bubblegum is the ONLY one I can stand. I ordered some peach to a brandy that I'd mixed up and that was enough to turn me off of LorrAnns for-ev-er....}^.!€<\#!!??

So far I've smelled and tasted (but not mixed) 6 Capellas flavs and LOVE them all! I was honestly starting to think diy was beyond me. All of your mixes sound wonderful, and I've got some apple pie and cin. danish swirl on the way...can't wait to try them! :)

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
No more TPA for me except the watermelon and not the candy one.I got some Capella's Apple Pie and Lord I want to put a scoop of vanilla ice cream in it LOL.I made some Apple Pie for another ECF member and she say's its the best juice she has ever had.And yes I gave myself a pat on the back LOL.Next is the Chocolate Coconut Almond for me and a few others.I have some flavors coming in that an ECF member is sending me and can't wait to try them.They are Cinnamon Danish Swirl and French Toast Flavor.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
LOL I've said similar things many times but always seemed to get shot down by TFA fans. Seabrook and others know that we tried to tell people. :facepalm: The enthusiasm of new DIYers is great but it sometimes overpowers the knowledge veteran DIYers try to convey. I can't count how many times me and others have posted that Capella is the best out there. Oh well, now you know and you can keep the future newbies straight. LOL You're lucky str8 is so outgoing and enthusiastic or it may have taken longer. ;)
I had Capella for a long time, but I was mixing too much flavor when I first started DIY.. 10% is incredible for my liking.. I was just going what I was reading with these high percentages.. Also my taste buds came back to life since I've quit smoking...lol

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
No more TPA for me except the watermelon and not the candy one.I got some Capella's Apple Pie and Lord I want to put a scoop of vanilla ice cream in it LOL.I made some Apple Pie for another ECF member and she say's its the best juice she has ever had.And yes I gave myself a pat on the back LOL.Next is the Chocolate Coconut Almond for me and a few others.I have some flavors coming in that an ECF member is sending me and can't wait to try them.They are Cinnamon Danish Swirl and French Toast Flavor.
You gotta try the Blueberry Crumble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread