Status
Not open for further replies.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Yes, sweet strawberry tastes real, to me not fake. Peaches and cream is the same, real peach flavor. Apple taste like apple juice. Grape is like grape juice. I guess I'm a fan girl. I think Capellas beats the competition on their flavors. I mix them at 5-15% depending. If you use more vg pump it up. lol Oh and drop some chocolate donut drops in your coffee. Holy Moly that stuff is goooood!

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
When I first started vaping that was all I vaped. I sort of OD'd on it. Maybe I'll give it another try.
That happened to me with cotton candy that I vaped for a year! Hate it now. Also got burnt on Capellas custard mixed with their carmel. That had a cake batter taste. Now they make a cake batter flavor.

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Lol, this is a great fun thread. Capella's is da bomb in my book. El numero uno for two plus years. I've tried every flavor on the menu except for the latest newest. I don't like them all but I do like all of the bakery type. The Vanilla's R scrumptious and the Cinnamon Danish Swirl ....I just fell down. Smell it, go ahead, just smell it......yum! can u tell I like em? mmm :p

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
My first real supply order isn't even in my hands yet, but I just couldn't pass this up.
Perhaps I have flavor envy?

Raspberry Flavor Concentrate-13g
Coconut Flavor Concentrate-13g
Sweet Strawberry Flavor Concentrate-13g
Sweet Tangerine Flavor Concentrate-13g
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Flavor Concentrate-13g
Pomegranate Flavor Concentrate-13g
Cranberry Flavor Concentrate - 13g
Harvest Berry Flavor Concentrate-13g

Thanks to the OP for the coupon code!

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I use TPA peanut butter ... with some TPA bavarian cream and a little sweentener (one drop per 10ml) and it's yummy :D
This is the current mix I'm using...
For 40ml of base add
3ml TPA peanutbutter
2ml TPA bavarian cream
4 drops sweetener

Oh I have bunches of TPA peanut butter! It is good. I've been obsessing over a recipe and want to mix the TFA with capella peanut butter. Thanks for the recipe, it must be good if you're mixing 40's!

I think hooiser said at 15%, and if you didn't like it thier something wrong with your taste buds. Thats why I ordered it. We will see if thier is something wrong with our tasters

There is something wrong with my taster then. lol I didn't enjoy that one, which figures since I don't like orange juice and never drink the stuff.
My fav is probably Chocolate fudge brownie. I just mix up a big bottle and add it to other recipes sometimes. It's good with peanut butter and/or banana recipes and by itself. People tend to complain about the aroma if it's by itself though.

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Lately I've been mixing

TFA Peanut Butter 3%
Capella Peanut Butter 6%

Tastes like Peanut Butter to me.

That's weird, out of all the peanut butter's I've tried those are the only two I feel comes close. Each seemed to miss just barely. Now I have something else to try...thanks!

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Oh wow! I live in Cali so shipping is cheaper for me.

Lalala pom is the bomb! I mix it with tons of things. Like ry4, and cherry, and cream. Yes, yes, yes, get it. Gota catch them all. Oh nvermind thats not Capellas thats Pokemon.

Seriously people if you havent tried it, now is the time. Its usually. $6 a bottle. Its expensive because its worth it. For $12 bucks or so shipped you can try out 3 flavors and then tell us how much you LOVE them. Cheers!

Hope that made sense didnt quote im mobile.

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
There is something wrong with my taster then. lol I didn't enjoy that one, which figures since I don't like orange juice and never drink the stuff.
My fav is probably Chocolate fudge brownie. I just mix up a big bottle and add it to other recipes sometimes. It's good with peanut butter and/or banana recipes and by itself. People tend to complain about the aroma if it's by itself though.

What are you mixing the browie at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread