Status
Not open for further replies.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Do they e-mail you when it ships? I havent had any updates since I paid on the 1st, just curious.

Mine sat there saying payment received from June 1st also. I emailed them with my order number yesterday to find out what was up and 1/2 hour later I got a shipping notice. If you do not get something today I would contact them through the email on their contact page.

nuttyriv3r

Verified Member
May 9, 2013
Worcester, MA
I'm a n00b to vaping and flavors and everything, but I skipped Vanilla Custard in an order and now I am noticing it and strawberry are the top flavors. I went out looking for recipes using the vanilla custard to see if it's worth making another order for. What I did find is the diacetyl threads regarding custard flavors. Capella's says it's diacetyl free, but it has been noted that you cannot have a custard flavor without acetoin as an ingredient which gets broken down into trace amounts of diacetyl. This is an old topic, but wanted to bring it up because it's basically making me think the custard is worth skipping. Any ideas if vanilla cupcake is a safer alternative?

LarryPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
San Diego CA
Do you guys know if Cinnamon Danish Swirl cracks plastic? I've got an Ithaka and am afraid of cracking the little window.

The following e liquids may break your plastic tank based system: from Mt Baker
Absinthe
Amaretto
Apricot
Arnold Palmer
Big Red Soda
Black Licorice
Black Rock
Blood Orange
Cider Fire
Cinnamon
Cinnamon Hot Tamale
Cinnamon Red Hot
Creme De Menthe
Dr. Pepper
Ecto Cooler
Ginger Ale
Ginger
Green Apple
Key Lime
Lavender
Lemonade
Lightning
Mango
Mango Tea
Maraschino Cherry
Monster Bash
Monster
Morning Vape
Mt. Dew
Orange
Orange Ice
Peach
Pineapple
Pineapple Peach
Pink Lemonade
Rad Energy
Razzle Dazzle
Rock Star
Root Beer
Ruby Red Grapefruit
Sassafras
Solar Flare
Sweet Tarts
Tangerine
Venom
White Out
Yellow Ice

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
In my experience, bakery cinnamon (aka the flavor of the spice) hasn't been a problem in plastic. Candy type cinnamon (hot cinnamon) is a melter. Your mileage may totally vary.

Hmm ok.. I don't think I want to risk it on an Ithaka.. I will try to get the steel window replacement I think.

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
I just spoke with Tom because I'm waiting as well. I have two orders in, one is 2 weeks old and has not shipped yet. He is waiting on some flavors to come in (the major one is C.D.S.) They didn't expect this many orders. I scolded him and said he should have known better j/k. He said all orders should ship out by the latest...Monday! I hope so. This is the exact reason why planning about a month ahead with this company is needed. :facepalm:

If your on the east coast and they have everything in stock the wait is 6 to 7 days. I'm in Indy and it's usually 5 days. So FWIW !:)

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
I just spoke with Tom because I'm waiting as well. I have two orders in, one is 2 weeks old and has not shipped yet. He is waiting on some flavors to come in (the major one is C.D.S.) They didn't expect this many orders. I scolded him and said he should have known better j/k. He said all orders should ship out by the latest...Monday! I hope so. This is the exact reason why planning about a month ahead with this company is needed. :facepalm:

If your on the east coast and they have everything in stock the wait is 6 to 7 days. I'm in Indy and it's usually 5 days. So FWIW !:)

Did you ask by chance if the 2.98 is thier new price point?

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com

Ah damn, I wish I knew it was out of stock when I ordered!

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Do you guys know if Cinnamon Danish Swirl cracks plastic? I've got an Ithaka and am afraid of cracking the little window.

It hasn't cracked mine nor has it created any problems with any equipment or longevity of atty's etc....in last 3 years

Did you ask by chance if the 2.98 is thier new price point?

nope sorry, I didn't think about that and I want to leave him alone now.....but I hope so! that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread