Carpe Diem Vapor - 4 flavor review - Collab with Z-Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Thanks for the review Candi. I haven't bought e-liquid for a very long time. After a couple years and after spending a couple hundred dollars on flavorings to make my own e-liquids (that's the hobby that came from my e-cig experience anyway), not to mention quite a bit with a favorite vendor plus a little with a few others, I finally created 2 flavors I am usually vaping (after creating quite a few that were pretty good, I still occasionally make some other flavors when I'm in the mood for a change). I was wondering what you think the flavor note of "earthy" tastes like to you - tobacco? grass (the kind that covers yards and a lot of time is spent mowing them in the summer)? mushrooms? men? Anyway I think I'm in the mood to create something with with an "earthy" note - to balance out some sweetness in all the sweet stuff I usually vape. I just may splurge on some "store-bought" e-liquid from a new vendor. What do you think of Carpe Diem Vapor's sweetness/sweetener? I use a little sucralose, but just a little - an extra drop can ruin the whole batch and make it taste "chemically." So can certain flavorings, especially if too much is used. Maybe O-Face might taste better if you let it sit for a while. I love all their attention to detail with the bottles, labels, and packaging. Presentation really can be important and I think I could use some pampering now.:)

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
Earthy usually brings to mind tea or subtle spice (like cardamom). Herbal, green, maybe even dirt or soil. But my first thought was tea.

Carpe Diem's home run flavor is the Slevin, it was really phenomenal. Not too sweet, well-balanced. I let some steep for a longer while and it only got better.

I agree that one too many drops of sweetener can totally ruin a liquid, that might be what was off with O-face, or it could be a citrus flavor that came off soapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread