Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
CARRYS T4-R resin series and T8-R resin achieved good results due to the unique resin appearance and nice performance. Now CARRYS keeps moving and releases a new sub ohm tank, called Green. With 24.5mm diameter, Green features 4ml e-juice capacity. Its drip tip, coil sleeve and o-rings are all made of food grade silicone, which is very environment friendly without any residual taste. The innovative plug-pull style coil structure is convenient for replacement. It adopts the convenient top filling design, making refill super easy. Moreover, with adjustable bottom airflow, as well as 0.5ohm G1 coil, it will provide you fantastic vaping experience with big clouds and exceptional flavor. It is worth mentioning that the price is also very affordable.

WhCDWP0.jpg

Features:
Food grade silicone drip tip and coil sleeve without residual taste
Plug-pull style coil structure for easy replacing
Stainless steel hardware
economical price

More details, please visit: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/CARRYS-Green-Tank.html

Don’t forget to use the code "AHG15" to get an extra 15% off discount.

Reactions: SLM

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello ECF and @AlmightyEvan,

I was lucky recipient of the Carry's Green Tank from Heaven Gifts as the winner of a contest here on ECF that ended Nov. 7, 2017.

I received this today via DHL delivery. I must say this has to be one of the fastest delivery's ever!
I received the PM from AlmightyEvan with Heaven Gifts saying they had received my information and were sending the product out on Monday the 20th, and by Friday the 24th the package has arrived, WOW all the way from China to Arizona, USA in five days!

This is a very interesting little Tank, ""it features food grade silicone drip tip, coil sleeve and o-rings which is safe, healthy and environment friendly"".

Thank you Heaven Gifts and AlmightyEvan for the contest prize.

CarrysGreen.JPG

• Winner
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread