Carrys T4-R and Carrys T4-R Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
Here comes CARRYS T4-R Baby tank! It is a 2ml e-juice capacity tank with 25mm diameter and unique full resin appearance. It adopts full resin material on drip tip and base for pure flavor and heat insulation, convenient top filling design for easy refill and adjustable bottom airflow for huge vapor. Together with unique U1 0.6ohm and U2 1.5ohm coil heads, T4-R Baby will bring you amazing vaping experience with large cloud and nice flavor. Resin color.
CARRYS T4-R is a 25mm top filling tank with full resin appearance. With included 0.6ohm and 1.5ohm atomizer heads, you can enjoy different vaping needs

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
So far the .6 ohm is doing a great job. Decent cloud on 25 watts. Flavor well the juice is lacking a bit will have to swap and get one i know has plenty of flavor and report back once i refill. So far the drip tip dosent get hot like some of the other ones. The top and drip tip are made together so really cant swap tips out but i like the angleged chuff on it. This is on the 2ml tank. I have not tried the 5ml as of yet but i figure it will be about the same. Will tell more soon.
a18bca7865d3776b02948a0e6e4cca55.jpg

Sent from my LGAS992 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
It's for T4-R/T4-R Baby.

It is also compatible with TFV8 BABY Tank/NRG Tank/Eleaf ELLO.
Just found this on heavens gift web page. I would think if the t4 fits the tfv8 it would be possible to use the tfv8 in the carrys t4. But i will verify this once i get my tfv8 in and do some tiinkering with the two tanks.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Just put am m2 coil in the carrys t4 it fits not sure if it leaks or not only had time to drop one in to see if those will fit. I have some smok t4 coming so will probly drop one in and test for leaks then since the m2 is for my smok stik.

Thanks! Got a Carrys T4 in my cart at FT. It will probably be a few weeks before I pull the trigger, but it's good to know the tank isn't a lemon.

Reactions: Wworrells
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread