Cartel Revenant 160 Does anyone have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
I know I'm nuts guys but just ran to B&M and picked up SS Crown II. Had to do it, was really bothering me! But look at how much better it looks!!

2zgep7s.jpg

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
I love the smart mode feature on this. It's very accurate to my vaping preference so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think?? I have been in power mode and it set 35watts for my .50 and 42 watts for my .25. That seems low to me. I vape my crown 2 between 50-65 watts depending on resistance and juice.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
How do you adjust the watts in tc mode?

You don't. At least I haven't found a way and there's nothing on the website or in any of the reviews I've seen. It seems to use 60w as a standard pre heat then does a great job of regulating from there. I've honestly not found it to be a problem since it performs so well.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
You don't. At least I haven't found a way and there's nothing on the website or in any of the reviews I've seen. It seems to use 60w as a standard pre heat then does a great job of regulating from there. I've honestly not found it to be a problem since it performs so well.

Thank you. I'm really enjoying this new mod. I'm going to make some new coils for my Engine that will get parked on here.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday. I wish that I could use it, but for some reason the battery door won't close enough to connect with the outer battery (pos end up) it makes a connection (barely) with one set of batteries, but not with my other 2 sets. What can i do to rectify this? So effing frustrated. I even tried to superglue a small piece of tin to the neg end of the outer battery to help raise it a bit on the top end, but the glue actually prevented a connection.. Ughh.. for $200, this kind of .... shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread