CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I got my tank today and I like it. I have one question...Looking at the cartos I see the holes drilled.....There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the layout of the holes. Everyone is different. I guess where the holes are placed doesn't matter? Some of the cartos have holes drilled one right next to the other. The tank fits tight....thither than others I've tried.....which I like very much.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I got my tank today and I like it. I have one question...Looking at the cartos I see the holes drilled.....There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the layout of the holes. Everyone is different. I guess where the holes are placed doesn't matter? Some of the cartos have holes drilled one right next to the other. The tank fits tight....thither than others I've tried.....which I like very much.

I am anally retentive and it drives me insane when the holes aren't drilled across from each other in a 12/6 pattern. But from a technical sense, it doesn't matter whatsoever. I did eventually catch the random drilling and made them conform...lol!
It was a risk going tighter, but the extreme looseness was something that bothered me on the competitors tanks and I wanted something a little firmer. Glad it seems to be well received.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
The only thing that concerns me about the holes not being at least opposite each other is the the juice won't fill on one side of the carto....and yes I'm a little .... as well. I would've liked to see the hole opposite one and other as well as the same height from the bottom of the carto. Not to be a pain but you are charging double what a Boge costs normally. Get on the guys drilling those things. I guess it's really not that important.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The only thing that concerns me about the holes not being at least opposite each other is the the juice won't fill on one side of the carto....and yes I'm a little .... as well. I would've liked to see the hole opposite one and other as well as the same height from the bottom of the carto. Not to be a pain but you are charging double what a Boge costs normally. Get on the guys drilling those things. I guess it's really not that important.

It doesn't affect performance since the carto fills with fluid at a fixed rate, but aesthetically it bothers me. Most people don't think about the number of new things that are introduced to workers when a new product is rolled out, but once everything becomes more of a routine, these type of things get smoothed out. I agree though...it shouldn't happen in the first place.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I still like the product....Nice tight fit. Definitely a plus to your tank. Now how about some smoke colored tanks?

I spoke to my vendor yesterday and he placed me on the waiting list for Dark Grey and Two different shades of black. Get this....The reason for the demand in these colors? Sunglasses! Bausch and Lomb, Oakley and a few others buy up all of the brand name tinted sheet products in these colors. you wouldn't think we are a sheet product, but this tubing starts as a sheet product I guess. Anyway, the short answer is, he said we could get one or the other or both in 10-21 days.

Last edited:

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
My comparison to this Cartomator to others out there.
I had bought a Liquidiator Cart Tank, got that before the Cartomator came out. I though what a great idea and I have over like 50 carts, now is the time to make use of them. Tried both- Liquidiator Tank-well it is too loose, leaks, spins and slides to much for me. Tried Cuseguy Cartomator and there's no comparison. Tight seal, no leakage or spinning and the TH is great.
Well No more Liquidator Tanks for me. You have hit the mark CS. Believe me I haven't vaped on anything else since I changed the cart on this tank not even your VPX CE2 tanks, thats how sold I am on them. CS you know I going to get some more these in the future( just waiting for some more colors) Now I will just wait on you to bring out the best products.(waiting for the atty in the tank as the next new toy)so get going. Haha

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I watched the videos. Is there always parts of the carto that sticks out from the tank (both lengths?)? Does the tank completely empty to where I can put in another flavor without worry of them mixing or is there some liquid left in the tank that must be wasted?

Only the carto connector sticks out at all. The Drip-Tip side of the carto is flush with the cap or very close to it.
Sure the tank will completely empty, but then you have to remember that the carto is still full also. So you need to vape that dry also. Switching flavors can be done in the same carto. But, I usually use a different carto per flavor. And this tank makes the carto swap so easy.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Cuse, how do you guys cut the hole in the carto. It's obvious that your not punching them because I see no deformity in the carto. Are you guys using a drill press or a mill? The reason I ask is I have a mill and was thinking about trying a few. 3/32" hole? Or larger. Are you taking any steps to prevent the filings from getting in the carto. I figured a vacuum while milling the hole. Any suggestions?

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Cuse, how do you guys cut the hole in the carto. It's obvious that your not punching them because I see no deformity in the carto. Are you guys using a drill press or a mill? The reason I ask is I have a mill and was thinking about trying a few. 3/32" hole? Or larger. Are you taking any steps to prevent the filings from getting in the carto. I figured a vacuum while milling the hole. Any suggestions?

We do it on a mill with a series of self-centering cradle jigs that we milled specifically for the job. Yes, we have a vac system to pull the filings away. But It could be done on any drill press using the depth adjustment, with a vise and some sort of jaw guards. But the mill allows us to set up multiple cartos at one time and use a simple cnc program to run 5 cartos at a time, rotate them and run the 2nd hole.
Boges do not seem sensitive to hole size or number, so anything within reason of say... 1/8" is good. Dual-Coils can be funny and we are happy with just one 3/32" hole.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
in 2nd video he mentions a drill press and jig, wonder if those without either could go along these lines with a Drill Guide Attachment, theoretically should work but not sure how accurate

wolfcraft drill guide manual

You could probably use that. I don't see why not. We did start by doing them on a regular Drill Press, but for our purposes, it was very slow. But for home use, any method that you can drill the holes safely, should work fine.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Ok, we have been dotting and punching all day and we have some additions!!!!
MF Style Kr808 Horizontal coil cartos in regular and Xl Size...These are the dripper style and work great with normal 3.7 volt batteries. Ive been using them on a KR808 manual battery all day and they are working great.
The Xls can be used in the Mini Tank with no drip tip and have plenty of room to move around. I think I like these the best so far.

Also Triple Coil XL 1.5 Ohm cartomizers. Now I wont reccomend these for regular batts but they are singin on the Darwin and other 18650 High Drain battery mods.

All other sizes are now also stocked up. Check them out.

Pre-Dotted Cartomizers for VPX Cartomator Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread