CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
I've been having some wicking issues with my [other tank] that uses 'slotted' cartos and I can't quite figure out why... It seems like a pretty basic idea, hole in carto, carto in tank, juice in tank, juice in hole, juice in carto. Seriously, not rocket science. I can't quite figure out why this ....... isn't wicking! Maybe it's just an abnormally densely packed carto? :?:

My point is, if I'm having wicking issues with 'slotted' cartos, are 'dotted' cartos going to keep up with me? It seems like such a small hole... It obviously looks much better, but will it pass juice fast enough to keep up with my manly vaping habits? :laugh:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I've been having some wicking issues with my [other tank] that uses 'slotted' cartos and I can't quite figure out why... It seems like a pretty basic idea, hole in carto, carto in tank, juice in tank, juice in hole, juice in carto. Seriously, not rocket science. I can't quite figure out why this ....... isn't wicking! Maybe it's just an abnormally densely packed carto? :?:

My point is, if I'm having wicking issues with 'slotted' cartos, are 'dotted' cartos going to keep up with me? It seems like such a small hole... It obviously looks much better, but will it pass juice fast enough to keep up with my manly vaping habits? :laugh:

We have tested the design extensively and it works pretty flawlessly. I do not know of any cases where the carto was "outvaped". I am a 5V+ vaper who uses only 1.5-2.0 ohm dotted cartos all the time with no issues.

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
We have tested the design extensively and it works pretty flawlessly. I do not know of any cases where the carto was "outvaped". I am a 5V+ vaper who uses only 1.5-2.0 ohm dotted cartos all the time with no issues.

Sweet, I'll take your word for it bro... I'm down for one as soon as they're available!:toast:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
How come no one wants to answer this question?????

Sorry about the double post

They were out of stock until late yesterday and didn't make it in time to get into Cartomators this week. I know Drew has alot going on, but maybe he can get some of them dotted for sale as spares soon. We should have them in Cartomators on next week's order. And like everything with Drew, I think he ordered 1000 or more. So going forward, no more shortages on them.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
A little bling for a Saturday morning...The Cartomator SS Mini! In Black Cherry. It's still a couple of weeks away:(
a68989f1-63f0-b1a4.jpg

a6898996-6633-ae19.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread