CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
How are those Boge SR's coming along. I'm running out of the LR's I got from you guys....I wannna get more, but I want the SR's

I am pretty sure Drew has them in stock. He's a little behind from moving the Nhaler World HQ and will be updating his website stock soon, including about 90 Cartomators.

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
Just a quick carto question before i order. What carto do you recommend for a pretty heavy vapor at about 5v? I really have only used stock Boge carto's so i guess im open for whatever. I love the look of this tank--just want to be sure i am ordering the best set up for my pv. Thanks in advance everyone!

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Just a quick carto question before i order. What carto do you recommend for a pretty heavy vapor at about 5v? I really have only used stock Boge carto's so i guess im open for whatever. I love the look of this tank--just want to be sure i am ordering the best set up for my pv. Thanks in advance everyone!

I haven't used regular cartos but I know that the dual coils are quite nice on my darwin at 5 volts or so. As long as you can find them in at least 2.5 ohm.

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
I haven't used regular cartos but I know that the dual coils are quite nice on my darwin at 5 volts or so. As long as you can find them in at least 2.5 ohm.

I cant seem to find anything over 2.0 in a 510 connection on the site....maybe hes just out. I will keep looking. Thank you!

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA

I am a dedicated 5V vaper and mainly use 2.0 Boges and even the 1.5 and 2.0 LR Dual-Coils with it. I guess it depends on your device and batts, but these choices have been a surprisingly nice vape. I do think Drew will put up some higher ohm replacement cartos at some point this week, just can't say when. And the tanks themselves were limited to lower ohms this week as you can see. My general rule is Boge for great throat hit and Dual-Coil for amazing flavor.

Last edited:

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
I am a dedicated 5V vaper and mainly use 2.0 Boges and even the 1.5 and 2.0 LR Dual-Coils with it. I guess it depends on your device and batts, but these choices have been a surprisingly nice vape. I do think Drew will put up some higher ohm replacement cartos at some point this week, just can't say when. And the tanks themselves were limited to lower ohms this week as you can see. My general rule is Boge for great throat hit and Dual-Coil for amazing flavor.

Thanks--I currently am using the Buzz so 2 16340 batteries. I never would have thought to use a 2.0 LR on it(not dual coil though)...actually thought i would pop it. I have one..im gonna try it tonight. Its such a hard decision. I want both great TH and flavor..lol.

Thanks for all the great info. I think I will order the tank with a 2.0 boge and also order a dual coil to test out the difference. How long are you getting on each carto?

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Thanks--I currently am using the Buzz so 2 16340 batteries. I never would have thought to use a 2.0 LR on it(not dual coil though)...actually thought i would pop it. I have one..im gonna try it tonight. Its such a hard decision. I want both great TH and flavor..lol.

Thanks for all the great info. I think I will order the tank with a 2.0 boge and also order a dual coil to test out the difference. How long are you getting on each carto?

Dual-Coils don't seem to completely die, they just start to taste funny at around the 3 week mark. Not sure if that's when one coil has burnt out or what. Although I do have one Dual coil in a tank that is on week 7 and still hits perfect. Go figure. Boges do burn out, but it seems to be around that 3-4 week mark also. So all in all, pretty economical vaping. And they each do provide both flavor and throat hit, just that each has it's stronger point also.

Last edited:

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Here is Black Cherry for you on a Darwin, Panky. Close to Black in lower light, wine red in bright sunlight. You do need good light to see your juice level, but it is very pretty. I bought this color originally to match up my tanks to my 2 Black Lava GLV's and it does.

a689899e-c3ef-6faa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
So I got the Black Cherry, I have a Black Lava GLV too so I am looking forward to seeing how it looks on that. Thanks Cuseguy.
I also got the MF KR Carts, Drew/Cuseguy- what does the MF stand for(not what I am thinking MF means, haha). Wanted to see how these Pre-slotted carts work with your tank.

Last edited:

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
So I got the Black Cherry, I have a Black Lava GLV too so I am looking forward to seeing how it looks on that. Thanks Cuseguy.
I also got the MF KR Carts, Drew/Cuseguy- what does the MF stand for(not what I am thinking MF means, haha). Wanted to see how these Pre-slotted carts work with your tank.

I found a perfect tip for that black cherry one too :ohmy: Twisted Long 510/901 Drip Tips It's the one all the way on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread