CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

Sideshow Glazz

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2012
Prior Lake, MN
Thanks Drew! I got a decent deal on some 2.5ohm Dual coils that have the "flange", just wanted to make sure before I bought the tank! Worse case scenario I would have had to grind the flange off. images.jpg

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Thanks Drew! I got a decent deal on some 2.5ohm Dual Coils that have the "flange", just wanted to make sure before I bought the tank! Worse case scenario I would have had to grind the flange off. View attachment 134235
Alot of people must be getting the same deal because it has been brought up alot lately. I have actually milled the "shield" recess into some customer caps. I will gladly do it for any Cartomator owner free of charge. You just have to send me the cap. I can only do it on the Stainless caps for now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Watch for our new super thin glass Tank this week...2 Sizes that are easily the thinnest, lightest, fashionable tanks you will see...4 Colors of double anodized 6061T Aircraft Grade Aluminum make them super lightweight and easily filled...Fire Polished Glass tanks make them safe for ALL your liquids as well...I will post updates here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread