The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 22, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  2. Sideshow Glazz

Sideshow Glazz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2012
    Prior Lake, MN
    Thanks Drew! I got a decent deal on some 2.5ohm Dual Coils that have the "flange", just wanted to make sure before I bought the tank! Worse case scenario I would have had to grind the flange off. images.jpg

3. Sideshow Glazz

Sideshow Glazz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2012
    Prior Lake, MN
    Sorry for the double post. Doe's anyone have pictures of what the fill hole screw looks like?

4. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey ,
    There are no fill hole screws on ours. Thanks,
    Drew

5. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
    You can push the carto out from either end to fill the tank. You do not have to grind the flange off. I fill from either end, depending upon the carto I use. I like the battery end better, but either way is fine.

6. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Alot of people must be getting the same deal because it has been brought up alot lately. I have actually milled the "shield" recess into some customer caps. I will gladly do it for any Cartomator owner free of charge. You just have to send me the cap. I can only do it on the Stainless caps for now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2.

7. Skyway

Skyway Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Learned my lesson in the last couple days. Do not use Ripe Banana from FA in these tanks. It will eat it, lol. Thanks to Vaperfexion for the quick response!

8. Barto

Barto Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2011
    Kapetown
    Thanks for the warning lol!

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Watch for our new super thin glass Tank this week...2 Sizes that are easily the thinnest, lightest, fashionable tanks you will see...4 Colors of double anodized 6061T Aircraft Grade Aluminum make them super lightweight and easily filled...Fire Polished Glass tanks make them safe for ALL your liquids as well...I will post updates here!