Cartomizer Tank Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I just got a couple Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizers.

So...question...are cartotanks a different "experience" in vaping? Or are they basically just a different "delivery system" for similar taste/vapor/throat-hit (and thus I otta' relax and just enjoy my Aspires)?
That's a loaded question...

Every type of juice delivery attachment will give a somewhat different "experience" from another. From top coil clearos to bottom coil clearos; from one manufacturer to another. Single coil cartos to dual coil cartos. Solo cartos to cartotanks. People experiment with different attachments and tend to stick with what works for them.

I've not yet tried the Aspires, as I have learned to not purchase first generation attachments; I wait for the proceeding generations after the initial kinks have been worked out.

Cupcakesugars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Received my dual coil 510 tank 3.5 ml from mad vapes yesterday and I love it! I'd really like to get one that has the same fit (flush with my kgo) but has a glass tube and maybe a double seal. Anyone know where I could find that? I've looked at the lil mama tank but I think the diameter is much bigger than I want.

I believe bp400 is correct. The lil mama Pyrex tank seems to be the smallest diameter tank out there right now. I'd love to be proved wrong, however!

I know this post is super old, and I didn't read through all the other pages after this post, but ibtanked had 15mm glass tanks, and they fit ego sized PVs wonderfully.

I have several 19mm halfling and standard tank set ups and love them!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

doc julio

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2014
UK
Can anyone recommend a good, glass carto tank for Boge cartos, that can be bought in the UK?

I recently bought a Boge F17 carto tank. It was cheap (£4.49) but the tank is plastic (in fact, the whole thing is plastic). Within 12 hours of filling it with liquid, the tank had crazed. And this was with bubblegum ejuice, not one of the known flavours for destroying plastic. And by the way, this bubblegum ejuice is fine in CE4 plastic clearos.

For anyone thinking of buying a Boge F17 tank, I would advise finding something made of glass!

doc julio

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2014
UK
Thanks for the suggestion, dreychee (and sorry for late response).

That online store is actually in Ireland, not the UK. Which means that they charge in euros not pounds. The price of the tank is reasonable, but the Smoktech cartos that go with it are quite pricey (twice what I pay for my Boge cartos). And the postage costs to the UK are quite expensive too.

But I may still give them a try. I haven't yet tried a dual coil, ceramic filled carto!

Thanks again!

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
There are some options that are close to that that I'm aware of, I'm sure there are others:

Phiniac's "Skinny Phinny" is a 17mm OD - Skinny Phinny Naked Tank - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

IBT has a 15mm tank if that works for you - 15mm Cartomizer Tank

This tank looks like it might be around the 15mm size, too, but I can't find any exact specs - Chrome Artemas Slim Locking 510 DCT, Clear

And this is another that I can't find specs on, but looks to be maybe around 17-18mm (note that one of the stock photos is of the larger size version, the other pics are the skinny one) - Slim Pyrex DCT

Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread