Cartomizer Tank Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.

on3fifth

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
Princeton IN
on3fifth,

There are several options when it comes to cinnamon or acidic juices. Im not familiar with all of them, but ..............

I have a Phiniac Pyrex tank which is awsome so far and would hold up to non-polycarb friendly liquids - I got it from springvapor.com

And i also ordered a little mama tank with optional stainless tank which should be here tomorrow from bigdaddyvapor.com
The little mama tank also has a Pyrex option ......... But is only recommended with the delrin caps (I got the stainless caps). The big daddy tank is what you'd want for dual coil carts.

None of the options are going to be as cheap as the polycarbonate tanks (like yours), but the polycarb tanks can usually be replaced pretty easily - so ruining one won't usually break the bank.

There are others - I just don't have experience with them as of yet.

Hope you find what your looking for!

-jason (911sc4me)

I know bp400 answered this too thanks to both of ya! Will look these now. Dutch Apple Pie seems to be my all day vape and gotta get into a tank.

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
So, what kind of tank is the carto master going to use on his incoming Precise Plus 18650? Hmm....?

Well, since it is satin stainless, that means either the satin SS tank from Nhaler ( a little pricey ),
or the anodized silver aluminum tank from Notcigs. ( cheaper and looks close to satin stainless color wise )

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Managed to grab possibly the last black one last week, and it arrived today. In a hurry at work, not paying attention, didn't notice that the extra tank wasn't enclosed, but was for a boge carto. The one on there was for a DCT.

Not paying attention, I put the punched boge into the DCT tank, and it just barely fits into the top o-rings. Thankfully, my long drip tip can go into the top cap and make a seal without necessarily resting inside of the carto.

So, apparently, the long tanks will work with both sorts of cartos. More juice on the boge, easier to fill, and quite vapable. Really liking the combination of my favorite carto and more juice. I didn't even realize the EZ had different tanks.

Huzzah!

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
Received my dual coil 510 tank 3.5 ml from mad vapes yesterday and I love it! I'd really like to get one that has the same fit (flush with my kgo) but has a glass tube and maybe a double seal. Anyone know where I could find that? I've looked at the lil mama tank but I think the diameter is much bigger than I want.

Last edited:

911sc4me

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Houston, TX
I believe bp400 is correct. The lil mama Pyrex tank seems to be the smallest diameter tank out there right now. I'd love to be proved wrong, however!

I think most Pyrex tanks are being manufactured with a thick wall to make it more durable, so finding a small diameter one would probably limit the amount of juice that can be used too much.

If you do find something smaller - I'm sure we'd all be really interested in the info. (I know I would)

Vape it like you stole it!

-jason (911sc4me)

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
I remember seeing a tank that has a center tube that has a pair of slots milled in it for the wicks of a CE3/CE2 style atomizer. I can't remember what the name of this tank is. Does anyone else know what I am talking about or was I hallucinating?

That sounds like the MC Tank. Here is a review.

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
I need some help!! I have only been vaping for about two months and the entire time I have been vaping the Bloog MaxFusion KR808's. I had bought a 3.5ml 1.5ohm DC tank from V4L and while I like it, the battery life on those Bloog batteries just suck. So yesterday I ordered my first MOD. I bought a 3.7v/6v Saber Touch from VaporMoon. It has a 510 connector on it.

I want to be able to vape a tank that would be about the same diameter of the Saber Touch. I am thinking a 5ml would be the best size. I would like to order a tank and some empty cartomizers for it.

Could someone please let me know what tank would be the best considering what I have been used to vaping? I don't fully understand the whole ohms thing and I want to make sure I get the right ones.

I will be using a 18650 3.7v 2400mAh battery if that helps.

I would like some recommendations on what type of tank would be best and what blank cartomizer would be best. The more details the better since this new guy doesn't know too much and I would hate to order stuff I can't use.

I also would like to know what cartomizers (without using the tank) would be best on the Saber Touch. For the most part I am going to start at the 3.7v. I don't know if I could handle the 6v right from the beginning.

I am vaping House Blend from Copper Creek with a 60/40 pg/vg mix at 12mg.

PLEASE send me some help!!! I want to be able to have my tank and cartomizers here before my Saber Touch arrives in the next week or so.

Thank you and Happy Vaping!!!

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
The 5.5ml Phat Tank from Vaporescence will match pretty well for diameter.
If you want ridiculous juice capacity, you can go with the 8.5ml BFT from
the same place. COV carries the 1.5 ohm DC carto, but you'll have to punch
the hole your self. They carry the mnf punched with the flange, but they
cost a little more.

For straight carto vaping you can go with the Boge 2.0 ohm ( warmer vape ),
or the 3.2 ohm ( cooler vape ). Some juices taste different/better with warmer
or cooler vape. Just remember, lower ohms means warmer vape.

edit - Vaporescence does carry cartos, but they aren't real clear on brand or ohms.

Last edited:

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
for 3.7volts try boge 2.0ohm 510 cartomizers and/ or smoktech 1.5ohm dual coil 510 cartomizers

Crystal Clear Vaping
Crystal Clear Vaping

or some resurrectors even. I prefer the boge cartos cuz thats what has worked for me but people love the dual coils
crystal clear coupon code: ecf5off

I'll look into the tank right now, keep in mind the type of tank you go with will determine the type of cartos you can use (unless you mod the tank). Off the top of my head I'm thinkin' a magma lava tank but those take quite a bit of work to attain.

ETA: phat tank was the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread