Cartomizers For A 1300 mah eGo Spinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

synthsiggy

Moved On
Nov 29, 2012
In my experience a vision clearomizer maybe a ce5 v3 rebuildable. These things really do bring out the flavour. They cost about £5 don't know how much that is in $s a guess would be about $8. Not expensive at all though. Best to buy a rebuildable than a throwaway i think but thats up to you. Also you'll have to choose between a short or long wick. Some vendors may not provide these variations so you may want to shop around first. I've been speaking to few people here and they all have different opinions about what works best a short or long wick. Personally i prefer the long wick because short wick require the user to tip the clearomizer up to soak it where as the long wicks don't need this. A rebuildable clearomizer allows you to replace the vapourizer heads for more or less resistance or if it dies. You can also get new tubes in various different colours if thats your thing. Hope this post helps.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
A cartotank is a possibility...if aesthetics are important to you (a "smooth" look) the 3.5ml. size would be best...and get a straight sided shorty cone. Most vendors who sell tanks will sell the shorty cones. For cartomizers themselves, for the tank, you'll want the XL size, or 45+mm in length. Single coil Personally, I've had good success with Smoktech cartos, but Ikenvape has a good reputation (if they ever get the right size/ohms in stock again).You'll likely want the cartos made for tanks..they are pre-punched and have a little flange on the bottom to keep them from slipping up in the tank and causing leaks. Generally you want a resistance a bit higher for a VV since you will likely want to "dial up" more than around 3.7volts...so get at least 2.8 ohm and preferably 3 ohm resistance cartomizers. You'll need to get a "drip tip" too..not for dripping, but for a mouthpiece. Get one with a belly type base or wider at the bottom design to help stabilize the tank.

Personally...that's the way I'd go. The tanks hold a lot of juice, and help keep your cartos cooler for longer life (refilling). You'll want to get a couple of boxes of the cartomizers. Remember that a wet carto is a happy carto! Good luck!

Last edited:

varitablevoltage

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Canada
Actually I was gonna ask something similar. With all the new technology in vaping, what's currently giving the cleanest vape? Meaning no altered or muted flavor.

I read Vapor Rater uses Vapage 2.5 Ohm AMG Hybrid Universal, I hear about a lot of different tanks and whatnot, not sure what way to go. Then again I'd sacrifice some flavor for ease of refilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread