Cartridges With a Really Easy Draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
If you are asking about cartomizers, I usually use Boge LR (low resistance) cartos. The draw is easy and not "sucking on a milkshake" feeling. :)

Other things go into the "draw" though too. It depends on what you are using for a battery. For example, if you are using an automatic cigalike battery, the draw will be tougher because you are initiating the firing of your atomizer by the act of "sucking or inhaling" on the carto. If you are using something with a button to push to fire the atomizer, the act of firing the atomizer is done with the button pushing and makes the draw easier.

Also, voltage of the device you use and the ohms of the cartomizer make a difference too. Using too high of ohms cartomizers with a fixed voltage device = less vapor and the feeling of a stiffer draw.

OK, just went back and read you are using the cigalike with their branded cartos. If I were to make a suggestion, you need a variable voltage device and some Boge cartos. Personally, I would recommend getting a Ego Twist or a Vision Spinner for the battery. It will allow you to adjust the voltage for a smoother draw. If you are like me and like the cartomizers, go with Boge low resistance cartomizers. Combined with a variable voltage device, you will get a much smoother and easier draw. Also a more satisfying vape. :)

Last edited:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
You might want to look into the Volt or the Bloog. 808 cartridges, pre-filled or blank if you prefer to use your own juice. The Volts are great little cigalikes, I still use them even though I own mods.

But just like any other e-cig, a longer, slower draw works better than "puffing" like a real cigarette. The atomizer coil still needs a second to heat up, so "puffing" isn't the most effective way to hit an e-cig.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
If your talkin' 'bout cartridges (not cartomizers), da only ones that had an easy draw were da empty ones! And dey tasted better dat way...
toothy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread