Carts for Viper King

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribri

Moved On
Oct 13, 2008
San Mateo, CA.
Hello Smilin And Chris,

I am a little frustrated by the price you are putting on the vapor King carts. Your getting them for 75 cents each and you keep saying smiles for everyone, and that your all about not so much the profits, but rather making people happy. Then why the painful price of the carts... They should be 8 bucks for a blister pack of 5.

Last edited:

pwholmes

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN, US
I don't care if Steve makes $10 off a blister pack of 5. First of all, he has overhead and headaches to deal with in importing the product. Secondly he has to spend hours and hours receiving, shipping, accounting etc. Thirdly, he can charge whatever the market demands. So far, the only price I've seen for a 5packet for the Vapor King was I believe 12.50. I don't care if he paid 75 cents for the whole packet. It seems like a fair price to me and a lot cheaper than 5 packs of cigs.

Paul

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Well yeah he should give you two something for brown nosing on the forum... Hey if you dont ask, you dont get. :)

If you get a good product at a fair price people should inform others about it. You seem to want it to be given to you, no profit, oh nevermind I just checked out where you are writing from. San Fran. Makes sense now. :rolleyes:

bribri

Moved On
Oct 13, 2008
San Mateo, CA.
I am importing them actually. Just for personal use, not for others. I am not selling them. But if I did sell them, I would sell them for 8 bucks for a blister pack of five so I could make the standard 50% profit. This number still keeps the general smoker at the same price range he spent on regular cigs, in my opinion. Lets just move on I should not have publically stated my frustration... I was wrong. lets.move.on. Thanks.

Brian

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I am importing them actually. Just for personal use, not for others. I am not selling them. But if I did sell them, I would sell them for 8 bucks for a blister pack of five so I could make the standard 50% profit. This number still keeps the general smoker at the same price range he spent on regular cigs, in my opinion. Lets just move on I should not have publically stated my frustration... I was wrong. lets.move.on. Thanks.

Brian
Brian, funny, I just bought 30000 carts, and I am paying more than .75 each. I would be more than happy to buy my supplies from you, delivered to me, without the headaches. I have 100k waiting....please, take my nightmares away. You supply me for the price you are saying, and I will pay cash.:cool:

I am dead serious here:shock:

Please email me with proof of what you are saying. Most forum owners would strip delete this thread, I will not. I believe in transparancy. I have put well over 1000 hours of my time for this passion of mine, wasted numerous 1000's on crap products, but have NEVER had your balls, w/o proof to challenge someone without backing it up.

But, better than that, Please stop BS'ing everyone. And apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread