CASAA | Board Nominees & Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Geez...well hello Jumpy Jumpertons...good thing the door wasn't unlocked. Hold on and let me put on some pants and I'll set out some snacks...I didn't see you all come in.

Sorry - can I get anyone, anything to drink?

Incidently - I have to get up early and wring out my eyes so I'm closing this thread soon. You can catch all the action at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/casaa/44169-casaa-voting-restart.html for the new vote. ;)

Thanks,
Webby

Last edited:

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
So, I'm not sure why I was nominated - as to what people expect me to do. I'm certainly no expert. I have no medical or journalism background. I have no political background - beyond lobbying for homeowner's rights. For those things, I defer to the experts and hope to learn more from their guidance.

But I am passionate and determined. Whether I'm on the board or not, I will continue to support their efforts and try to show the world the diamond in the rough that they are missing amid all of the dirt.

Which is exactly why you were nominated and why you would be a great addition to the board. Good luck.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
it seems that if i click on the link many of you have on your posts it takes me directly to the voting panel, bypassing logging in. is this right, or is it in my cache after going through the login process?

Nope - try to vote. Every page tests for a session memberID - you don't have one, you don't get in. Vote all you want. Only the FIRST TIME you press "Vote" will your vote be counted. You can vote for fewer candidates (up to twelve) but you get ONE shot per registered login.

Multiple logins from the same IP (beyond reason) will be considered potential voter fraud and Thulium will apparantly do something really bad if you do it - so please don't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread