Status
Not open for further replies.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
results.jpg

Sun Vaporer has requested to serve as Advisor which opens the 13th Board seat (tie breaker) to the next highest voted member - seminolewind.

This is not over by a long shot my friends. The continued involvement and support of everyone here will be CRITICAL to the sucess of CASAA as a representative of the e-cigarette community. I urge everyone to join in supporting CASAA's efforts and protecting the freedom to use smoke-free alternatives.

I especially wish to thank all the nominees for joining the movement. Your continued efforts will be the basis for what CASAA is to become.

Last edited:

Moobyghost

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
New Church, Virginia
tgwtf.net
Doesn't matter Jim, this organization can not even get off the ground, let alone notice the skewered voting numbers.

Call me a sore loser, but something just is not right. I campaigned long and hard. Got over a hundred e-mails and comments from youtube from people who said they voted for me, but only 89 show up?

Either there is a whole lot of liars or the voting was rigged.

Less numbers in an entire week than I got in one day before?

Sorry guys, I have lost my faith in CASAA, not because I did not win, but these numbers are so blatantly false.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
A lot changed in a day. The bios were put up and people started advocating for candidates. People obviously changed their votes based on what they read. Accusing foul play is ridiculous. What would have been the point? Do you honestly think you have that much more experience, credibility and knowledge than those who are up there? I know I don't - even compared to some who weren't elected.

Let's remember that the board members are volunteers, not paid positions. There is no huge motivation to be on this board. It's going to be quite the thankless job and a lot of hard work.

Also remember that CASAA is NOT the Board. CASAA is it's MEMBERS. CASAA will only be as good as it's member participation and commitment. Members can't stop now and say, "OK, what are YOU going to do next?" It's "What are WE going to do next?"

Mister

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Nanaimo BC Canada
Call me a sore loser, but something just is not right. I campaigned long and hard. Got over a hundred e-mails and comments from youtube from people who said they voted for me, but only 89 show up?

I suspect that your attitude during the restart cost you a lot of votes. If you'd said nothing you'd have been better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread