ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
About CASAA Testimonial Project

ADD YOUR STORY
Testimonials-Counter-3-300x210.jpg

The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association (CASAA) is collecting success-story testimonials from smokers who used smoke-free alternatives to quit or reduce their smoking. The testimonials are posted on this public webpage for everyone to see.

This public collection of success stories will be a powerful response to those who want to restrict access to e-cigarettes and other smoke-free products. Our goal is to present a large collection of compelling individual reports that will make it impossible for anyone to claim that substitution of low-risk alternatives (e-cigarettes, snus, and other smoke-free tobacco/nicotine products) is not a proven method for quitting smoking.

CLICK HERE to add your story! (Please note that testimonials need to be approved for spam control, so your submission will not be immediately visible.)

TESTIMONIALS

To view testimonials that have already been submitted, CLICK HERE

If you live in Europe, please submit your testimonial as part of the collection maintained by EVUN (European Vapers United Network).

Last edited:

gordk

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Roxy and Elsewhere
Howdy CASAA, and thank you in an extreme way for what it is you do.

I'm Gordon Keeble, I'm in the vicinity of Albany, NY, and here, I don't give a crap who might see this info.

I would really like to participate in your collection of testimonials, and want to give one that is true in every way.

My concern here is that ALL of us here know that the bottom line is about how much cash is leaving our pockets and landing in their pockets, at any expense to anyone.

I think you need to include pointers for people writing testimonials to help them avoid saying things that might potentially be misconstrued and used as ammunition.

Thank for reading what I wrote.

C. Gordon Keeble
Albany, NY

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Ok. I was wrong, and have made a mistake. My apologies...

I've been challenging CASAA lately, and have been extremely wary of their agenda. CASAA's supporters have been very diligently supportive of the organization and its goals, and have expressed a zeal that's nothing short of commendable.

After several days of reflection, I've realized my continual challenging of CASAA hasn't don't anything supportive of their causes (which aligns with most all of us, myself included).

By deciding not to join the CASAA organization, I have effectively chosen to side with those that CASAA oppose, by way of inaction. That is just not acceptable to me.

I will be signing up and putting my support behind the CASAA organization within the hour.

EDIT: Sign up complete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread