CASAA Slogans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a DIYer or supplier among us could provide a picture of a large quantity of e-liquid? I want a shot of a pack of Camels next to the 4.8 GALLONS of e-liquid (thats 1ml/day for nearly 50 years, BTW) you'd need to be exposed to the same amount of nitrosamines.

I'd also like a picture of 7.2 gallons of e-liquid (thats a cart of MLB every day for nearly 75 years) next to a pack of Marlboro Red. ....Or on a smaller scale, just a single cigarette next to about a liter (910ml for Camel, 1367ml for MLB) of e-liquid.

(Note: The above is based on data provided here: The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary: Comparison of Carcinogen Levels Shows that Electronic Cigarettes are Much Safer Than Conventional Ones

Last edited:

Mister

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Nanaimo BC Canada
I've just been catching up on this thread. I most like "Think outside the pack" and "There is another road"

I think that some concerns which have been voiced on this thread are important to address in any particular chosen slogan before adopting it.

1) In text or an image attempting to convey the entire message (vs. just the simple slogan) it should immediately become clear that the message is about smoking alternatives. (Vs. a message about not smoking. Images/text which initially convey a non-smoking message are likely to not be further viewed by smokers in their currently oversaturated condition.)

2) Strongly presenting just one particular product (e-cigarettes) would belie CASAA's objective as an organization advocating [better] smoking alternatives.

3) Despite (2) there should be something specific for the viewer to want to associate with. Not just CASAA, that's too abstract. Though it can't be just a particular kind of product because that would suggest an organizational bias, it must be more specific than "a smoke-free reduced harm product" so that the viewer sees a possible real connection, vs. just another spam-money-grab-site.

Below is an image based on previous original thoughts in this thread and my plagiaristic attempt to improve them to include the above thoughts. I'm not skilled with graphics. If anyone likes anything in this and wants to improve it please do so.

attachment.php

Attachments

• misterslogan.jpg
    misterslogan.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread