Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
To the good people of the V4L Forum,

I gratefully ask you to join the masses from around the globe and cast your vote for Snowdragon at the following V4L contest thread. Simply enter the name Snowdragon if you want to end all of the world's injustices and bring peace, love, and harmony into your life.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/121434-contest-voting-thread-8.html

Should I be announced the winner of the contest I will humbly and with great philanthropic benevolence place my prize into "Pay it Forward" so that some other lucky individual may enjoy it's awesome priziness. :2cool:

But wait...there's more because a vote for me does not go without it's own rewards. Simply send me a self-addressed stamp envelope and I will send you back an envelope sealed full of fresh Idaho Mountain Air, an official USPS postage cancellation stamp, along with my Special Message of the Day!

Look folks this is a great opportunity and if you Vote for Snowdragon in the next 24 hours I will also include an annual e-mail with special info on:

Tips for basic household repairs
Fixing First Gen Camaros
Tricks to bagging Mule Deer
Secrets of Trophy Trout Fishing
Techniques for bowling a 300 Game
How to avoid 5 divorces
A list of Over 100 meaningless words in non-existent languages

:banana:Vote for Snowdragon....Vote Now!:banana:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/121434-contest-voting-thread-8.html

The following unpaid message is sponsored by the Vote for Snowdragon Committee and has been authorized by Snowdragon. Air supplied in self-addressed stamped envelopes may or may not have originated from mountainous areas of Idaho, annual e-mails may or may not contain actual useful advice and maybe be issued after 12 months. Meaningless word may actually have meaning and languages may or may not exist. The following offerings are void in states which employ the use of vowels in their names or are considered a part of the United States.

Contest is Officially Over Folks....Thank to All For Your Support!!!!

Last edited:

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Thanks MK, that's sweet of you! Nothing in the rules that say you can't vote twice, vote for me and I will send you my wife's grandmother's secret recipe for Pastalles.

Tip #473: Having problems with a key in a door lock, wipe the key teeth down with vegetable or peanut oil, then take a razor blade and shave a liberal amount of pencil lead over the teeth. Place the key in the lock and work it back and forth a few times.

There's more MK, all it takes is a vote!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread