[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom, I sent a check for Maker/Stumpy bore/Ultem chuff, plus a Shingen for conversion. Can't wait to see how you bf it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
The Shingen is a mother to bottom feed. It's done like most other 2 post attys with the addition of magnifying goggles and crossed fingers. There's a reason for the price and it's not materials.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tom, I sent a check for Maker/Stumpy bore/Ultem chuff, plus a Shingen for conversion. Can't wait to see how you bf it.

All the makers were finished this morning, stumpy chuff boring went better than expected. The bead blasted with stumpy bore is yours right? Looks awesome. Came out well.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
All the makers were finished this morning, stumpy chuff boring went better than expected. The bead blasted with stumpy bore is yours right? Looks awesome. Came out well.
Yes that one is mine, super stoked to try it out!

Reactions: Slots

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Not yet. The dna75 will be a radical departure from the LBC. Both previous models have been scrapped, the LBC jr (option 1 from a few days ago) could be ressurected once I find contacts that perform the way I want them to. Spring contacts above 30 watts just doesn't work and I'm not ready to rip off the Sunbox moonraker/E9 plug just yet. From what I have discovered the big spring contact in my LBC jr is the root of my issues with the current concept. I want to release an 18650/dna75 but thus far the performance just isn't up to my standards. With my current prototype I'm getting 70 puffs at 50 watts with a LG HD2c. Imo that isn't good enough. The LBC200 will do over 200 puffs at 50 watts. I realize I won't be able to hit that mark with the tiny form factor but I'm shooting for at least 175 at 50w. If,I can't hit that mark I will do something else. As it stands I'm working on 2 more concepts involving a 100c 1850 lipo or a pair of 65c 950 lipos. Either of which will blow the doors of of an 18650 in both performance and battery life. I'm leaning towards the 1850 single cell which will also be user replaceable as well as tiny. 40-44mm wide, for comparison the e8 is about 43mm wide, 40 watts and riddled with connection issues.
No clue. So, in Bird language, does this mean: 1. Your current idea didn't work to your satisfaction; 2. You have another idea; and 3. If I'm patient, I can haz?

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Lol... Yes the previously posted concepts while viable don't live up to what I want to release. I sketched up another concept that is currently being blueprinted for a 3D print, if that goes well it may become the next mod.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
advken zigg
image-jpg.583367

Authentic and bottom fed for clone BF money. Stumpy meets the Drifter, with better hardware and bottom fed this thing could be a contender... What say you class? Should we do them? I haven't gotten pricing yet but for a sub $50 atty this looks like a crowd pleaser. Who would be in for one with a tentative price of $45?

1. havok333
2. ghola1was
3. kingdal
4. Clark F
5. Hank F Spankman (x2)
6. bigTRAV710
7. Bees0527
8. Drillerrt
9. Sarndt0 (x2)

Now that's better....
I see where Sarndt0 wanted to be put on the list, but wrote it below the "Quote"
So, I added it .... hope it's right, and no minds got changed :cry:

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
My bad... Skillzizzo is contemplating Lambo orange not the neon as far as I know. Please correct.

Yes chowder it was the lambo orange i asked about. Thanks for posting the time frame and powder coat options. Im not going to get on the list unfortunetly wont be in my budget for then. I was thinking these would take longer to get done. The powder coat option i do like will be an extremly durable finish for a mod. As allways thanks for as busy as you are you are allways right on top of emails and quistions here.

Reactions: Kenna

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Hey Tom do when is payment deadline for LBC200? would like to organize 2 sums: (chi-narDA + hypeclone), and then LBC200.

Thanks!
There is. No deadline... The LBC is built to order now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread