Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
In other slow news....
Train is always like a few months behind...

Finally realized the "problem" with my Maker was the build. I kept using it to "try new things" - and as is often the case, the new things weren't MY thing. I just didn't realize I'd never put one of my USUAL builds in it, and now it's doing what I got it for -

This all flat black is a pretty badass look if I do say so.
On the plus+: Got it setup now so it's like sipping juice from the bottle:D
Only minus-: I expect to snap off the bottom door of this wraith every time I open it.
flatblack.jpg

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
In other slow news....

Finally realized the "problem" with my Maker was the build. I kept using it to "try new things" - and as is often the case, the new things weren't MY thing. I just didn't realize I'd never put one of my USUAL builds in it, and now it's doing what I got it for -

Only minus-: I expect to snap off the bottom door of this wraith every time I open it.
View attachment 602105

Love that murdered look!

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
How many of you still have Cam-Ms? I'm thinking of doing them on send in basis with VTBF 510s. Interested?

The Cam is the only mod I use anymore. Currently have 6 of them in rotation. Been dying for a new 510 for a long time (as you well know Tom). Will definitely take you up on this, or at the very least please give us some instructions for doing it ourselves.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
The Cam is the only mod I use anymore. Currently have 6 of them in rotation. Been dying for a new 510 for a long time (as you well know Tom). Will definitely take you up on this, or at the very least please give us some instructions for doing it ourselves.
Send me a couple Hildi.

Send Em Ray....

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
How many of you still have Cam-Ms? I'm thinking of doing them on send in basis with VTBF 510s. Interested?

Yessss!!! Wonderful idea! This will solve the only issue the CAM M has. And even though the shipping cost for me would be high I would definitely do it! I love that thing!

And please change the button!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
In other slow news....

View attachment 602105
Well tell us...what build did you go back to ;)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Oh, I'm a weirdo.
I've never enjoyed anything below 0.4.
I can't vape SS.
And now I've learned, I don't like claptons.
:eek:

So it's sporting my most common setup:
dual 27ga. Kanthal 3mm inner, I think it's 6 wraps for 0.5 ohms.

Well tell us...what build did you go back to ;)

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan

I'd be up for that [emoji3] (and if there's anything you can do with the button that would be icing on the cake [emoji6])

Master of Bassets...and not much else

OCPratt

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2015
San Jon Nm
In other slow news....

View attachment 602105
I feel you on the door there. Other than that i love mine (once I threw away the rda that came with it)

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
So I did a thing today.....

Re-engineered.... Rock solid, adjustable, peek insulator, VTBF manual adjust...
Not enough room for the auto adjust guts.

This washing machine is getting to be legendary! A landmark in the squonking tradition [emoji1]

You salvaged this thing...the thread over there took a melodramatic turn I have to say!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
So I did a thing today.....

Re-engineered.... Rock solid, adjustable, peek insulator, VTBF manual adjust...
Not enough room for the auto adjust guts.
So does this mean your taking send ins? Lol. I haven't used mine since I got it, I'm not very handy unfortunately or I'd do it myself.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
New Jersey
So does this mean your taking send ins? Lol. I haven't used mine since I got it, I'm not very handy unfortunately or I'd do it myself.

Some ppl would say I'm too handy, but alas that's a different story all together[emoji6]

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
Ok, so I bought a bf Maker from Rude Dog. Love this thing, except the drip tip options are either too small or too big. WT.. anybody got a good solution for a medium air cap?
I guess I don't mind the air flow with the metal cap & 510 tip, but the bore on that thing is tiny, l'm guessing like 5 or 6 mm. My friction fit drip tips won't fit in there.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States

Yes. If you have a CAM-M I'll take it as a send in.

We can talk via email about the other thing though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread