[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Some ppl would say I'm too handy, but alas that's a different story all together[emoji6]
I have been accused of being too handy but more often than not its more a matter of too handsy. What can I say; I'm passionate and physical.... Read that however you wish.... (No Homo).

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Ok, so I bought a bf Maker from Rude Dog. Love this thing, except the drip tip options are either too small or too big. WT.. anybody got a good solution for a medium air cap?
I guess I don't mind the air flow with the metal cap & 510 tip, but the bore on that thing is tiny, l'm guessing like 5 or 6 mm. My friction fit drip tips won't fit in there.
On the last run there was a stumpy chuff bore option that a few folks took advantage of.

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
Ok, so I bought a bf Maker from Rude Dog. Love this thing, except the drip tip options are either too small or too big. WT.. anybody got a good solution for a medium air cap?
I guess I don't mind the air flow with the metal cap & 510 tip, but the bore on that thing is tiny, l'm guessing like 5 or 6 mm. My friction fit drip tips won't fit in there.
You might want to order some other 510 wide bore DTs that use o-ring instead of friction fit. When I had my Maker the ones I had worked fine. I do have a few 510 friction fit DTs but they don't work on all of my 510 atties even though they should.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I've been liking these:
    CloudMaster Stubby by SynerVape Extra Short Drip Tip w/ XL Bore- Copper & Brass
    They have as large a bore as you can get with a o-ring/510 tip.
    I've also drilled out many of my smaller bore tips.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2013
    Hey class:

image.jpeg

Lol....

Moxienator

Super Squonker
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2014
    Central Mass

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
    Jul 4, 2016
    Fort Worth Tx
    Same here, maker stays on my cc , i just use the chuff. I found a local guy that makes acrylic tips , im gonna give him the metal cap and have him make me some tips and a acrylic chuff cap with a smaller bore than the stock one. Ive tried all kind of tips and the only ones that fit i dnt like . its like a 511 tip lol

Reactions: Slots

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
    Jul 4, 2016
    Fort Worth Tx
    I got a tmod off rude dog for my fiancee, couldnt pass it up. Im in the process of striping the cerakote. Havent decided if im gonna leave it raw aluminum or get it anodized.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2013
    Nice - and ignore my email, didn't realize that was a 510 swap, I thought you made an insulator for the one it came with. Is the VTBF held in by the same set screw, or is there drilling/tapping or other actual work involved?
    Yes... All new 510. The existing stainless 510 is removed, bored, and threaded for the external dimensions of the VTBF and reinstalled with a few modifications to the new 510's bushing.

Reactions: Train2

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2013
    So does this mean your taking send ins? Lol. I haven't used mine since I got it, I'm not very handy unfortunately or I'd do it myself.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Yes. If you want yours done the same way I can do it.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2013
    Really? That's so awesome thank you! I'd have to get my money together first before I send it out but should I email you to get the specifics?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Sure... But what are we talking about exactly? maker/stumpy chuff bore? MyMod conversion? Or CAM-M update?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread