[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
Cam-M V2 interest list: black delrin/aluminum will be the standard, if you want one of the other colors (black on black or white on black) please put this next to your entry. I will edit in pics of the stock mod to give you an idea.

1. Tamer El-Meehy (Black derlin/aluminum) X2
2. ghola1was (black/black) X1
3. RickCain (white delrin/aluminum) X1
4. bigTRAV710 (white/aluminum)x1

Copterstyle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Kansas
New Cam-M V2 interest list: black delrin/aluminum will be the standard, if you want one of the other colors (black on black or white on black) please put this next to your entry. I will edit in pics of the stock mod to give you an idea.

5. Copterstyle (white/aluminum)x1

Reactions: Walter Ego

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Finally reacquainted.

56j0QgC.jpg

Thanks Tom. Helluva job.

Tapatyped

Irish Messing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2014
GA, USA
New Cam-M V2 interest list: black delrin/aluminum will be the standard, if you want one of the other colors (black on black or white on black) please put this next to your entry. I will edit in pics of the stock mod to give you an idea.

5. Copterstyle (white/aluminum)x1
6.Irish Messing (Black Delrin/Aluminum) x1

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Man, that orange looks good! ...regretting not going for one. :oops:
I love it, too. I don't regret my clear anno but if I were able to get another, it would be orange or some bright yellow.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
GOON LP HD you say chowder

sounds good to me. For some odd reason my phone wont resize pics today to post here but. Will end up similar to the twisted messes 24mm deck which i am in love with easy as it gets to build, enough room for any build u desire, huge post holes, the goon lp would be the same in hd except with better flavor and better craftsman ship im not a fan of the over design and craftsmanship of the twisted messes 24 reminds me of a clone and its not. So i think the goon lp in hd mod could be everything the twisted messes 24 wants to be but is not. Im game drill and tap mine with the biggest post holes you can fit in it and i will be the crash test dummy for it my freind. P.s you did a great job with the twisted messes for me and thanks again.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Got my goon 22 today. Tossed on a 430ss 28g twisted 5 wrap coil. Hits great, I can't believe I got I good build right out of the gate. Nice dense clouds, & great flavor. Will probably try a dial coil build next, but will milk this one for a while.
ddf01f8a8e8872390441a84a7eeabbc7.jpg

If you want to see that Goon really shine, put dual fused claptons in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread