[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Badger seems to be taking his new position as senior dog in stride. I had my doubts as he is nowhere near as intelligent as Legend was but I'm hoping he can learn. So far so good.

Can you guys keep a secret?

I went poking around the internet for battery options for the LBC jr and came up with an option that will make both of us happy. How's 3000mah and a true 30amps sound? Not a lipo. Testing will begin in the next few days.

The Trap is still coming but I need a more mainstream mod that will support both, I'm hoping the performance of the new cell will be an improvement in performance. We'll see. If you have an idea of what cell I'm planning on using; keep it to yourself.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Badger seems to be taking his new position as senior dog in stride. I had my doubts as he is nowhere near as intelligent as Legend was but I'm hoping he can learn. So far so good.

Can you guys keep a secret?

I went poking around the internet for battery options for the LBC jr and came up with an option that will make both of us happy. How's 3000mah and a true 30amps sound? Not a lipo. Testing will begin in the next few days.

The Trap is still coming but I need a more mainstream mod that will support both, I'm hoping the performance of the new cell will be an improvement in performance. We'll see. If you have an idea of what cell I'm planning on using; keep it to yourself.
I bet it ends in a 0 [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
For you non Facebook users you really need to check the new 30ml refill bottles they are amazing , pull the atty screw in bottle to 510 turn upside down squeeze inside bottle flip upright and squeeze refill bottle and done no more pulling your bottles out..
BOX BOTTOM FEEDER - tuttaltrofumo sas

20170114_130340.jpg

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
For you non Facebook users you really need to check the new 30ml refill bottles they are amazing , pull the atty screw in bottle to 510 turn upside down squeeze inside bottle flip upright and squeeze refill bottle and done no more pulling your bottles out..

View attachment 628301

I am concerned that removing my atty so often would cause shorter life to my 510.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I am concerned that removing my atty so often would cause shorter life to my 510.
It wouldn't on an LBC. I actually fill mine with a syringe with a 14ga needle the same way. I do remove the bottle from the mod but I don't remove the cap. Works well with the Italian bottles as well as the sunbox squishy bottles. I just screw the top down really tight and leave them on. It takes a few tries to get the hang of it but once you do you'll never go back. I get 100% fill with all my bottles. Zero bubbles.

Edit to add: Any mod with a stainless steel 510 should be fine. Now on an old Reo with the chromed brass 510 yes I would be very concerned.

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013

View attachment 628301

Now with the Cam-m-xl I could see that coming in handy. I believe that system was created to make the Kimera easier to fill. The Kimera was the nicest mod that I have ever owned but it was a royal pain to fill.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I have a bunch of attys in stock.
Maker matte black
Chi nardas
Ch-O-Atty (HD)
Goon 24 black
Goon 24 ss
Goon 22 black
Goon 22 ss
All bottom fed, all ready to ship.

Mods:
Sunbox E9 (DNA 60) orange
Sunbox E9 (DNA 60) titanium gray

LBC 200 (DNA 200) available in Orange, blue, Black, and clear Anno (only 2 clears left).

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Tom, a while back I picked up a Manta from someone. The cap is V2, but I believe the deck is V1. It gets gurgly I believe because the feed hole is raised and not level with the deck. I was wondering if it could be machined down flush like the other V2 I have. I prefer excess juice in my atties to drain. Also might be interested in snagging that Maker you have on your list.

2017-01-15%2023.10.37.jpg

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tom, a while back I picked up a Manta from someone. The cap is V2, but I believe the deck is V1. It gets gurgly I believe because the feed hole is raised and not level with the deck. I was wondering if it could be machined down flush like the other V2 I have. I prefer excess juice in my atties to drain. Also might be interested in snagging that Maker you have on your list.

2017-01-15%2023.10.37.jpg
I can do that.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Well... it's been a day....

Rest In Peace Legend.

14years of unwavering support and undeniable loyalty; You will be missed.
After 6 years of battling CUPS and old age in general Legend has signed out of duty station. Currently Devistated.

bummer man,i hate losing any of my pets.prayers to ya man.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I do like the clear.
Lol... the clear is for prototyping only. It wouldn't hold up on its own, although it's much stronger than regular 3D printed products. All my proto proofs are done on a slp machine which is laser cured resin not heated filament like regular 3D prints. Then of coarse there is the actual cost... each of those clear bodies cost me $300-$400 not including the guts or the plates and buttons.

When I submit this prototype for machining submitals I will ask about an ultem option. Ultem is strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread