[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
What is the price? Also does HD mean anything special about it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Yes.. The O-Atty both clone and authentic was plagued with a negative post that was drilled incorrectly causing the microscopic (1.2mm) hardware to bind and snap. The HD has had the 1.2mm hardware removed and discarded and drilled and tapped with new m2.5 hardware installed. The head of the m2.5 is almost the same size as the plates that were used original (within .05mm) so the Plate effect is still there.. The HD version is 55 plus shipping the non HD is 45 plus shipping. Shipping = $7

Yes.. The O-Atty both clone and authentic was plagued with a negative post that was drilled incorrectly causing the microscopic (1.2mm) hardware to bind and snap. The HD has had the 1.2mm hardware removed and discarded and drilled and tapped with new m2.5 hardware installed. The head of the m2.5 is almost the same size as the plates that were used original (within .05mm) so the Plate effect is still there.. The HD version is 55 plus shipping the non HD is 45 plus shipping. Shipping = $7
Ok that makes sense now. I'll send you an email about setting payment form up for the Chi-O-Atty HD today.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MFToms59

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Yet it still looks showroom fresh. A real creampuff. :p
It's brand new... it was originally shipped with the rest of the powders. It spent a few months at sea on the way back to me due to a shipping/address miscommunication. It spent almost 2 months off the radar.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Is that one of the rare gold LBCs?
Nope.. remember the swingarm pic when I was doing the powders? That's what that color looks like indoors. Outside it's crazy bright and if that's not enough it actually glows in the dark. I had glow in the dark topcoat (Glowbee) applied as a protective top coat. I might have a few of them left....

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
What's the preferred method of payment now a days? Interested in buying a Goon. Speaking of, anyone have experience with the 22 and the 24mm versions? Pros cons for either?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check, money order,
I have been meaning to adopt a black 22mm but I haven't yet. The 24 is nice for those days you want to set off smoke alarms. Great taste considering the size, I prefer it on my Cam-m with a .15 build. I see the 22 as being more of the same but toned down a little for the masses.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
What's the preferred method of payment now a days? Interested in buying a Goon. Speaking of, anyone have experience with the 22 and the 24mm versions? Pros cons for either?

What are you thinking of parking it on JC?

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
What are you thinking of parking it on JC?

Almost embarrassed to say.. lol I got out of vaping a while back, had entirely too much money tied up and sold all of my gear. I picked up a cheap Wraith Squonk kit, just to get me by. It's suiting the purpose for now.. but the RDA that came with it is horrible. Maybe because I know what a good BF atty should be.. I'm not smoking cigs though, so I feel like I'm still winning either way.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Almost embarrassed to say.. lol I got out of vaping a while back, had entirely too much money tied up and sold all of my gear. I picked up a cheap Wraith Squonk kit, just to get me by. It's suiting the purpose for now.. but the RDA that came with it is horrible. Maybe because I know what a good BF atty should be.. I'm not smoking cigs though, so I feel like I'm still winning either way.

Doesn't matter what you are using, it is a great device if it has you vaping and not smoking. I think the 22mm would look a bit more balanced than the 24mm. But if it is clouds you want, do get the 24mm.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

Nothing to be embarrassed about as it certainly beats the alternative . IMHO, the 24mm Goon is more conducive to big power and low ohms in terms of flavor compared to the 22 as to where the 22 shines better when being built more towards the mid range or higher. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread