15edb3dd801d0b9882be375eeeb7c398.jpg

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Testing update:
As of 3:30pm today (18.5hrs) the readings are 98% allowing 2% for battery self discharge I believe the case is closed. The fix is a success. Now how would you guys like to proceed? Would you want to send your mods back and have me fix them or would you prefer I send out kits with the part and the adhesive to fix it yourself. The fix takes about 5 minutes to do but requires the mod to sit for 12hrs afterwards for the glue to come to full hardness.
Kit fine for me as well

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Kit please, and uhh....a display if you have an extra? I umm...cracked the one on my black LBC and stole the one off my JR in the mean time...:oops::facepalm: So if you have one, can you send a Venmo request? If not, I can order from Evolv.
I need to order more myself actually. I have 15 dna200 boards that are missing screens' I feel your pain.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
After researching different adhesives for nearly a dozen hours I have come up with some awesome stuff. A word of warning this stuff is powerful. Google "Pacer RX-5" for details. Very thin, clear, and the strongest thing I can find. By the sounds of it this stuff will bond an eel to the inside of an oil can. BE CAREFUL! I have glued myself to myself more times than I would care to admit' this stuff is a whole new level of strength. As of now I will begin using it for magnets as well. I really haven't had many complaints about magnets falling out on the LBC and the junior but when a better product presents itself I will always jump for it.

Kelt.

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Kit please, and uhh....a display if you have an extra? I umm...cracked the one on my black LBC and stole the one off my JR in the mean time...:oops::facepalm: So if you have one, can you send a Venmo request? If not, I can order from Evolv.
    Had my Jr in pocket yesterday... rubbed up against other pocket inhabitants (knife/lip balm in copper sleeve) and rubbed a very regular, but irritating scratch into the screen. almost looks like a horizontal battery icon. Not enough to warrant a replacement yet, but if I do, I will cut a phone screen protector and apply it.
    gegy1Rl.jpg

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2013
    Sounds a wee bit uncomfortable! :laugh:
    On the bright side for several days I lacked fingerprints. Very frustrating when all of your mobile communication devices are secured via fingerprints.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2013
    always keep some acetone handy, especially for when you glue yourself to yourself :p works awesome as a solvent for this

But then you would have no reason to run around the house screaming about Simpsons hands. Well worth the funny.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 5, 2014
    Etna,OH
    Couple questions for you Tom what 510 did you use with the jr I got and 2nd are the jr's not selling, haven't seen anyone asking or are you just doing them as people ask for them. I only ask because I'm going to be ready for #2 @ #3 shortly and also if you don't have one what the hell are you waiting for these are amazing mods and for the price what more could you ask for?

Reactions: pwheeler

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 5, 2014
    Etna,OH
    I feel ya there we (me) are building the ultimate grandkids playground in our back yard, playground area almost done waiting on some more topsoil and rubber nuggets just finished the wooden boarder today, swimming pool in 3 weeks , fire pit area done tree swings are done just need hung ( new 24 ft ladder bought yesterday to finish that job, then asphalt 1/3 of my mammoth driveway for the bball hoop already waiting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread