[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
email Tom at the address on the logo he will take great care of you, and you will love the lbc Jr hard to tell it's 3d printed feels great in the hand lightweight but can take a beating, switchable panels (black,blue,camo).
6d97812b606f7db5a7ec1232ddc4f884.jpg

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk
Thanks Beez!

Reactions: beez0527

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Lol... I thought I made you mad. You do realize the LBC Jr was made in response to many of your suggestions? No pressure; just saying. Welcome back.

Nothing but love! [emoji41]

I've about convinced myself of getting one, though these lipo LBCs seem about perfect. Would need to look over all the color options, and recover from recent firearm/ammo purchases.

You still able to send extras batteries along with new JRs? Also was wondering if batteries can charge properly via the USB port on front?

Sent from my H1623 using Tapatalk

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Nothing but love! [emoji41]

I've about convinced myself of getting one, though these lipo LBCs seem about perfect. Would need to look over all the color options, and recover from recent firearm/ammo purchases.

You still able to send extras batteries along with new JRs? Also was wondering if batteries can charge properly via the USB port on front?

Sent from my H1623 using Tapatalk
They charge ok but the 20700 is a,it to charge so it takes a few hours. One big 3000mah cell takes a lot longer than 3 950mah lipos. Food for thought with one battery in the mod and one in my pocket this mod runs longer than I do. No bs 8 solid hours at 50w on one cell. Swap in the second cell and you are good all night. I can get batteries much easier now.

Reactions: ghola1was

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tom,
Did you get my emails about door & panel?
I replied to the one. The reply was in the email. Either way you are at the top of my list. I have been swamped with the m-Atty clone list. Sold over 100 in 2 days. Almost have them all out. Yours was one of the ones I updated last week?

Reactions: Gigdujour

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
I got the Jr. Back, working excellently, by the way. The black door & panel I paid for was missing though. I never got a reply about that, but as long as you are aware, I'm cool. Glad the M is taking off for you, but hope you get some rest at some point.
Thanks again for the great work you do.

Reactions: havok333

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
How's the sanding coming
emoji22.png

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk
The bodies finally shipped to me today. At least they were supposed to. The bodies had to be printed twice due to a printer malfunction on the first attempt. I hope to have them for this weekend. Currently I'm working on a batch of Hobo v2.1's which are on par of difficulty with the veritas' read very difficult yet strangely fulfilling. Unlike the first batch done with only a drill press and lots of swearing I now have the equipment to do them a lot more neatly and with substantially less swearing.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Finishing up another Hobo 2.1 authentic run. Here's the new pins. The copper pin is the original, the big ss screw on the right is how they started life. Pretty cool right?

IMG_3761.JPG

These are much stronger than the first batch I did years ago and should drain beautifully. I have a few available as well as brass afc rings and white Delrin rings.

SirVtHondaGuy08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread