[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
So if I understand correctly I contact chowderhead for one of the 20700 DNA 75 sqounk mod?
Is this the same company that makes catfish Atty atomizers and is from Europe?
I'll look through the thread and hopefully find more information.
Thanks for contact information.
As far as I know the Catfish Attys available in Europe are through Dot Mod in Italy. Also mine. Those were a wholesale deal a while back. Last I checked he was displaying them with my logo as well. I'm pretty sure he long sold out by now though.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
:lol:

Not only that, Tom's about as American as it gets.
Pick-up truck, shotgun, American flags, pit bull, and all. Yup.

Maybe I should do a bio post? Badger the tire munching pit bull is a lot more photogenic than I am however. I draw the line at centerfolds and pin-ups. That and pasties make me itch...

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
IMG_3765.JPG

Optional Plates and Bezels
IMG_3766.JPG

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Thomas, do you have a ballpark timeline on this run? Not rushing you, just excited to get mine and curious how much longer I have to suffer lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I wish I did. The truth of the matter is the bodies just arrived this past Thursday; 2+ weeks late. Evidently the first batch of prints(bodies) had a mid print failure so they had to be re-printed. I'm currently finishing up the Hobo 2.1 batch which I hope to ship in the next few days. This coming weekend will be all LBC Jr. I made a few changes in the printing orientation on the latest bodies which should cut down on interior finishing (read flange machining to mating Door/bezel edges but increased the external finish work. External finishing is easy with the machines that I have purchased specifically for the LBC jr runs. Internal finishing takes forever, so not having to do much of that should speed the process.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I found the stock and interest list for atomizers and order sheets for DNA 200 3S lipo mod,but other than pictures nothing about 20700 DNA BF mod.
Is information scattered throughout this thread or is the any pages that summarizes it?

Disregard that link in my sig. Turk used to maintain that list and it just got to be too much to deal with so it was ultimately abandoned some time in 2015. One of these days I will take the time out to remove it from my Sig line.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Okay got all the information needed to order.
    I found a few pictures of the insides but is there any page numbers or links to see the LBC junior insides or on what page dies the jr get started?
    I went from page one to 310 but can't seem to find where the jr got started.I found the page it got cancelled but ran out of time.
    Is jr a kit or ready to use mod?

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    It looks like a great mod and my hcigar DNA 75 bf should be very similar in performance since it has DNA chip.

I'm curious if it's the DNA 75 or 75C,how the hose plugs in,type of 510 and if it's adjustable,etc... and is it kit only?
    Also will 21700 fit or 20700 exclusively ?
    I'll start from page 300 and start skimming and maybe Ill see the pictures or more information.
    I would like to get a catfish A atomizer also,flavor chasing,but which one Ill need to do some looking.

havok333

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2012
    Chapin, SC
    You won't be disappointed. The Jr. is wonderful.

7qzf1tq.jpg
    Yes, that murdered out look is what I'll be after. I never did get a black LBC Sr. and have all kinds of black atties to use on it.

Should have funds available in a month Tom. If this run is full already, will there be another in the near future?

Sent from my H1623 using Tapatalk

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
    Jul 4, 2016
    Fort Worth Tx
    I was poking around in the archives. Do you realize Catfish is 3 years old this week? 36 months, 225 mods, 4000+ Attys, and 31,000 likes. That's an average of 4 attys every day.

Where it all started:
    Catfish atty mods.

Chapter 2:
    Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter
    Congrats!! My LBC is my favorite mod, i use my CC when the LBC is charging. Im playing catch up on the thread, been busy gettin ready for me and my fiancee's 1st kid. I dropped my LBC for the 1st time today, flew out of my pocket onto the concrete( 5' thick slab) , destroyed my glass goon cap.The door & bezel & buttons flew. I freaked picked up the pieces and put in my pocket, since i was at work i could even look to see the damage. As soon as i got off i looked it over. 1 small smudge on the powder coat , other than that , no damage, i reinstalled the buttons and bezel and works like b4. I freaked when it happend but these mods are built like a tank. Im gonna get another soon b4 my kid is born and i have no money lol.

havok333

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2012
    Chapin, SC
    Congrats!! My LBC is my favorite mod, i use my CC when the LBC is charging. Im playing catch up on the thread, been busy gettin ready for me and my fiancee's 1st kid. I dropped my LBC for the 1st time today, flew out of my pocket onto the concrete( 5' thick slab) , destroyed my glass goon cap.The door & bezel & buttons flew. I freaked picked up the pieces and put in my pocket, since i was at work i could even look to see the damage. As soon as i got off i looked it over. 1 small smudge on the powder coat , other than that , no damage, i reinstalled the buttons and bezel and works like b4. I freaked when it happend but these mods are built like a tank. Im gonna get another soon b4 my kid is born and i have no money lol.
    Congrats on the growing family! [emoji16]

About a month ago I dropped one of my LBCs onto concrete too. Same as you, I watched in horror as faceplate and buttons went flying, while the poor evolv chip just dangled. Put it all back in place and not even a chip on the powder coat. It did seem to knock the 510 nut loose a bit, and was getting wild resistance readings for a day or so until I figured out that it just needed tightening.

Rock solid mods, and thoroughly impressed how tough the powder coat finish is.

Sent from my H1623 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread