Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottomfeeder

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2015
Fremont, CA S.F. Bay Area
Let's get the SS for now. Historically running three or more lists simultaneously has resulted in huge stress and aggravation for me with all the holds and switches.
Not a problem. Got a little ahead of myself. This will be my first stumpy and can't wait.

bottomfeeder

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2015
Fremont, CA S.F. Bay Area
Sorry brother, should have checked back in here sooner. Mine was a filthy mess from my initial use of noalux. I rinsed everything in warm water then hit it with rubbing alcohol and used one of those green scrubbing pads with the alcohol till all the parts were Shiney and new again. Let it all dry then applied thr d-gold and so far so good.
Thanks man. Cleaned it last night and applied deoxit and it works like a champ. Put 2 fresh batteries in it and am gonna see how the longevity of the batteries compares to my single 18650 mods. Great mod, Tom! Thanks for the reply my friend.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Couple of questions on the Stumpys.... When you get the all black Stumpys in the not too distant future will they be the Catfish edition? My assumption is that the first 50 will. Correct?
Also Tom could you ask Harry about maybe a slightly larger oring for the DT adapter piece. Both of mine are a little loose and could benefit from a slightly larger oring.
Harry just got back to me... The o-ring for the adapter is 8mm x 1mm 70 shore. For a much tighter fit order a 8mm x 1mm 75 shore

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Rarely is 18yr old Scotch a problem :lol:

scotch wasnt the problem ....was us that drinks it and the effects said scotch has on ANYONE that drinks to much of a good thing...lol.been there done that 100X's

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Lol... The bigger problem is the 18 y/o Scotch. I do feel like an idiot. Probably time to cash it in for the night and start over tomorrow.

Hey now, don't go tossing 18yr old Scotch out there without mentioning what flavor. Inquiring fine Scotch drinkers need to know! :)

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hey now, don't go tossing 18yr old Scotch out there without mentioning what flavor. Inquiring fine Scotch drinkers need to know! :)

08723640011.jpg

Graywolf1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Mason City, IA, USA
Catfish/Element Mods Stumpy
50 SS on the first run. Black and gold will come a few weeks behind the SS. These will have Element mods/Catfish on the bottom for the first 100 pieces.
This list is SS only. The black and gold lists will be posted as they get closer.

1. penguiness
2. Travisbass
3. Travisbass
4. houndb
5. hotsauc333
6. Kentastic
7. Beez0527
8. TheDigital99
9. jazzvaper
10. pwheeler
11. EZinTN
12. Asbestos
13. rbferg
14. inspects (no drip tip needed)
15. distortoblotto
16. distortoblotto
17. inspects (no drip tip needed)

Sorry, I need to jump off the list. Hopefully, I will be able to get in on a later run.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Catfished Manta's...I love these atty's....!!

So beautiful! I'm actually surprised that there is not more airtime given to the Manta... I have tried many of the new atties and while my preferred atty is the small Cyclone for MTL the Manta is my favorite lung hitter by far!

yinsen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2014
steel city, australia
I have a few in stock actually. I think I have 1 22, and 1 24 with a bunch of wild colored venom caps. What can I get you? They are ready to ship.
totally missed this reply, sorry man.

i'd like a 24 please.... and can i ask what colour caps specifically you have? i've always wanted something in "zombie" (green with red splatter)

i'll sign up for GW very soon. any chance you could hold onto my kennedy til the LBC is done so i can have them shipped together like back in the day (heh)?

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
totally missed this reply, sorry man.

i'd like a 24 please.... and can i ask what colour caps specifically you have? i've always wanted something in "zombie" (green with red splatter)

i'll sign up for GW very soon. any chance you could hold onto my kennedy til the LBC is done so i can have them shipped together like back in the day (heh)?
Actually the last of the Kennedys shipped Saturday. Sorry.
The Zombie/red cap made it into my rotation...
image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread