Catfish atty mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Yes "dibs" is my list. I have 10 cyclones and 10 Reactors due in today. Most will be drilled tomorrow morning and ready for new homes tomorrow. I will send invoices based on the dibs list once I have atties in hand late tonight as long as they show up today. I will never invoice something I don't have in hand. I will go in order of the "dibs" list. I haven't counted my "dibs" yet but if there are more on the list than the 10 Cyclones I will order the next 10. My supplier seems to have a large supply. Until he runs out I will keep pumping them out.

Not sure what is going on with the Magma's, my package has been sitting in New York since 7/31. I have high hopes for the Magma, might be my go to clone along with the Atomic and the Plumeveil clone if it turns out well.

**** my supplier has found three SS AFC caps that will be $60 which seems fair to me.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Chowderhead bro, will you mod Odins if folks send em your way ?

People are asking me :)

There is a BF version of the Odin coming out in the next week or two but some want them now. I don't blame them :)

I would love to mod an Odin or ten... I'm sorry I missed this post previously.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
OK C'Head I got a question for you or anyone who can answer- If I've read all this correctly these BF atty's will only work on LP REOs? What about regular REOs?
I currently already have a BF Cyclone & brass/SS RM2s. I'd love to have something like the gold Trident BF (I dont like the looks of SS)...........what would you recommend for regular REOs?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
OK C'Head I got a question for you or anyone who can answer- If I've read all this correctly these BF atty's will only work on LP REOs? What about regular REOs?
I currently already have a BF Cyclone & brass/SS RM2s. I'd love to have something like the gold Trident BF (I dont like the looks of SS)...........what would you recommend for regular REOs?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Honestly you have listed just about all of the options might be a few "igo" options but my knowledge of igo products is limited.

Rob will mill the top of your standard Reo if you send it to him and ask nicely... Once milled the sky is the limit.

As for the Trident, once milled it is an option although a very frustrating one. I found the Trident easy to mod but aggravating to coil and maintain. At this point I would recommend the brass Quasar.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Touchdown! We have atties!
10 Reactor v2's
10 Cyclone (2013 cupped deck)
4 Magma clones (2 black, 2 SS)
2 sent in atties (1 ss Quasar and a generic 3 post 22mm with a flame) owner please contact

Needless to say I will be busy for a while. I hope to get these out Tuesday and Wednesday. Magma's are last in line.
I will be sending pm's tonight with paypal info.

Please, Please, I beg of you, please leave your screen name (on ecf) in the comments section of the paypal invoice. This will save a lot of time and make it so I can ship much faster.

The AFC caps have not shipped yet but I will post info as I get it.
Thanks guys and girls.
More cyclones will be coming my supplier has 13 left. I will hunt for more after they are gone.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Touchdown! We have atties!
10 Reactor v2's
10 Cyclone (2013 cupped deck)
4 Magma clones (2 black, 2 SS)
2 sent in atties (1 ss Quasar and a generic 3 post 22mm with a flame) owner please contact

Needless to say I will be busy for a while. I hope to get these out Tuesday and Wednesday. Magma's are last in line.
I will be sending pm's tonight with paypal info.

Please, Please, I beg of you, please leave your screen name (on ecf) in the comments section of the paypal invoice. This will save a lot of time and make it so I can ship much faster.

The AFC caps have not shipped yet but I will post info as I get it.
Thanks guys and girls.
More cyclones will be coming my supplier has 13 left. I will hunt for more after they are gone.
That's me! The flame Atty is a spirit RDA. Incoming pm now

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The list so far:
FaceMeat- Reactor----paid----
Brookj1986- Reactor+ sent Cyclone. -------Paid-----
Muzichead- Reactor -----paid-----
Tazwell- Reactor----paid----
GDeal cyclone----paid----
Mxbnw- 2 cyclones with high drains and stock air hole---paid--
Kiwi- cyclone+ss afc-----paid-----
Motabrownie- cyclone 3/32 air+ ss afc---paid
Yepster- cyclone stock air+ ss afc----paid
Teal street-cyclone--paid.

Who am I missing?

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Looks like there will be a few reactors left as well as few cyclones. Please post "dibs" in this thread if you are interested.
Reactor v2 b/f $45+shipping
Cyclone (2013 cupped deck) b/f $45+shipping
Atomic $40 shipped (2 left EHPro) b/f
Quasar clone brass (100% stainless) (1 available) b/f $45shipped
Stillare clone SS b/f $45 shipped

Shipping $5.80 for the first atty free for additional atties. Orders with clones ship free.

elainedwright

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2011
georgia
Looks like there will be a few reactors left as well as few cyclones. Please post "dibs" in this thread if you are interested.
Reactor v2 b/f $45+shipping
Cyclone (2013 cupped deck) b/f $45+shipping
Atomic $40 shipped (2 left EHPro) b/f
Quasar clone brass (100% stainless) (1 available) b/f $45shipped
Stillare clone SS b/f $45 shipped

Shipping $5.80 for the first atty free for additional atties. Orders with clones ship free.

Dibs on one Atomic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread