Status
Not open for further replies.

jhawk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
Dauphin Island, Alabama
Hornet List

These atty's are perfect for older Reos (including VV Grands) and the 14500 mini Reos that Rob will be releasing in 4-5 weeks
When the list reaches 10, CH will place the order. It will take a bit for them to arrive and be worked, so the sooner the first 10 are named, the better the chances of having them in time for the 14500 run. Payment will be due before they are shipped to their homes. The cost will be $50 each. Shipping is $6 for the total order.

1. penguiness
2. penguiness
3. 73neb
4. Izan
5. MousieMaximus
7. robbieblood
8. Twistedthrottle 1/16 air hole
9. Twistedthrottle 1/16 air hole
10. jbmcdan
11. AllPepperS
12. praxeologist 1/16 ah[/QUOTE]

jhawk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
Dauphin Island, Alabama
Manta V2 List**
1. Roscoe01
2. Jmhenckel81
3. havok333
4. hildicat
5. Mark Denison
6. jhhollier
7. Puffon
8. Eric Snyder
9. Sweepea
10. TheKiwi
11. snakedoc x2
12. calpis
13. jnnfrlsw
14. RiverNut
15. RiverNut
16. avpx1 x2
17. Wolfenstark
18. Kentastic
19. M4rtin
20. Lyspaere paid
21. kingdal
22. distortoblotto
23. strongdad
24. Unsure
25. egrets
26. MFToms59
27. robbieblood
28. Rule62
29. motabrownie
30. RuDawg7890
31. Jhawk
32. Jhawk
32.Johnnyseeandoh
33. Praxeologist
34. cd68

**Rogue list** ($45) I still have 8 left with 20 more on the way.

**Samurai Bonsai** Authentic (@$90). Canceled for now.
1. fairtradesloth
2. Clark F
3. Cornolio
4. freedogg
5. k-omo
**Samurai Bonsai** Clone (@$45)
1. havok333
2. pwheeler
3. Mommabird62
4. Rivernut
5. Kentastic
6. gnatx
7. Wolfenstark
8. TheTurk
9. yinsen
10. joecarroll42
11. finagle69
12. Strongdad
13. Jhawk
14. Jhawk

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Manta v2 or Bonsai...they are both sexy though...

Drip tips comes with either of these sets?

I'm almost positive the manta comes with one as well as the Bonsai does also. The Bonsai might be proprietary but the manta is 510 and 3 tone SS/brass/copper over delrin.

Reactions: MsLoud

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
A while ago I asked what Chowderhead's thought about the RM2, he couldn't recommend the atty because of it's construction. He suggested I look at the Atomic, since then I did some research, this is what I came up with.

Atomic
Cyclone with ACF
Reactor

Wondering what the cost for each modded atty is including delivery.

I will be getting at least two LP Reo Grands and probably a third for backup. I like MTL Inhaling, single coil (for now). Can u all give me your best pick bewtween the 3 and your impressions of each. I am going to be spending a lot one like most just wanting to get it right.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Possibly, all I can say right now is that I have 10 boards and 10 boxes on the way. Beyond that we will see how it turns out. I might just end up with 10 paper weights.
You could sell 10 of your mods on here even if they didn't work.
Just to have a CAM Original. :thumbs:

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
For some reason I just can't get my fsm to give good flavor. I've tried dual 28ga, dual 26ga and just wrapped up a dual twisted 28ga, nothing works as good as I'd expect. Any recommendations?

Pics of the build would be the best next step.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
I'm not gonna throw any spoilers out, but.......... I'm pretty sure I know what you're planning on using for an enclosure for your mod.......

Unless, that is,.... you wanna, I don't know........ have a contest or somethin'???? Maybe like, whoever guesses it first gets a prize of some sort...... :)

Think about it........ ;)

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
I'm not gonna throw any spoilers out, but.......... I'm pretty sure I know what you're planning on using for an enclosure for your mod.......

Unless, that is,.... you wanna, I don't know........ have a contest or somethin'???? Maybe like, whoever guesses it first gets a prize of some sort...... :)

Think about it........ ;)
Are those Tbev mods in your avitar? They look killer!:headbang:

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
A while ago I asked what Chowderhead's thought about the RM2, he couldn't recommend the atty because of it's construction. He suggested I look at the Atomic, since then I did some research, this is what I came up with.

Atomic
Cyclone with ACF
Reactor

Wondering what the cost for each modded atty is including delivery.

I will be getting at least two LP Reo Grands and probably a third for backup. I like MTL Inhaling, single coil (for now). Can u all give me your best pick bewtween the 3 and your impressions of each. I am going to be spending a lot one like most just wanting to get it right.

I've got a bf atomic and a bf cyclone with afc but no experience with the reactor. I'm a very big fan of the atomic and cyclone, both allowing dual and single coil configurations and both have similar results for performance, cyclone winning for flavor and atomic winning for clouds but neither lacking the other. I've found afc combined with a small chamber allows the best flavor/cloud ratio and I don't think you can choose a wrong one unless, like me, need both to see for yourself what the difference is and then be happy you have both.

Reactions: Train2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread