• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
Hi guys
My 16yo bro started vaping thru his frens a few months back, idk where he got his mod from bcos he certainly didn't get it from me. My parents were ok with him vaping only because it seemed harmless.

Recently he got caught with a bottle of cc sirap bandung ejuice in his bag as well as with some coils and cotton. He didn't have his ecig on him fortunately, just forgot he left his vaping stuff in his school bag i think.

The teacher didn't know what it was but confiscated the stuff anyway.

Idk whats gonna happen to him, but he looks stressed as hell and i would like to know what to expect, or if i need to stash my vaping stuff too.

What fines/punishment is associated with ejuice? Can he just say he found it lying around or something?

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
I nvr encourage him to vape, i alrdy tell him so young not allowed to smoke, shldnt vape even more.
But its his life, i also cant do anything sighh.

He wasnt caught with vape, just the eliquid. He tell me he want to say he use it as hand sanitiser lol.

Eliquid fine same as ecig? If they ask where he buy from, then he need sabo the dealer sia. I feel bad about someone's mistake costing another person's livelihood. Any way for him to not reveal the dealer??

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
I nvr encourage him to vape, i alrdy tell him so young not allowed to smoke, shldnt vape even more.
But its his life, i also cant do anything sighh.

He wasnt caught with vape, just the eliquid. He tell me he want to say he use it as hand sanitiser lol.

Eliquid fine same as ecig? If they ask where he buy from, then he need sabo the dealer sia. I feel bad about someone's mistake costing another person's livelihood. Any way for him to not reveal the dealer??
why cannot say bring in from jb yourself?
why sabo supplier?
things confiscated just find your supplier again...
sabo supplier means cannot get anything again

there is always a way to lie out where did it came from

Rathalos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2015
The least you can do to help is claim responsibility and prevent your brother from vaping since he's still underaged. Not sure why your brother even wants to vape in school whereby even if you are above the legal age i dont think schools (not sure if im wrong) allow smoking.

If he really wants to vape i hope its not because of peer pressure and just vape at home.

-Cheers

SmexyMonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Vapor Land
Species of birds push off their young ones off the nest to teach them to fly. Sometimes people don't change until hardship comes along. Maybe he will quit vaping after this?
Life lessons is a school of hard knocks man.

Sounds like he needs a brother to advice him maybe?

By not making a decision you already have made a decision. Good Luck bro.

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
don't think it will be anything that serious.
probably would be something similar to underage smoking with maybe the additional fine of having ecig?

doubt he will quit smoking/vaping after this as most start smoking before they hit 18 and those who get caught for underage smoking usually dont quit after because its not a serious offence.
i would think its pretty difficult for u to say anything as u are a vaper yourself.
best of luck

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
Sorry everyone, especially to my bro. I used to smoke so im a really bad role model for him. His frens all quite paikia also, he probably picked it up from one of their suppliers. If it gets worse, i will just say i left it there, so he wont get caned or something.
I try get him to dont vape, but he always say i last time also smoke, so im in no position to criticise him.

He also wanted to say he find on floor, but the coil and cotton in his bag pocket suggests he has experience vaping before.
He didnt vape in sch, just brought in the items by mistake and suay suay teacher bag check for phones and find his stuff, thats what he tell me.

I hope he will stop after this scare...

Maybe if worse i just say i buy from online, and it luckily pass thru customs? Or is that as bad as sabo supplier.

Qlive7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2015
Maybe he could have claimed he found it outside? E.g. void deck/lan. Teenagers are usually very curious bout stuff they dont know so maybe he took an interest in the mysterious liquid/item that he has never seen before and just kept it?

If i was the person investigating that would be bit hard to believe. Nowadays youths are very smart and up to date on also with the help of google/internet... i second the idea of tanking it for your bro saying that you used his bag the teacher might just give in. Do it quick don't she pass to the discipline master or what..

Qlive7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2015
Discipline master conducts bag check i think,
Im more afraid if he get police record, affecting his conduct until cant go his poly.
He gets caned before for playing truant and fighting, but police record very serious and i feel its my fault

don't worry bro hope for the best. my gut feeling tells me i don't think will police case tell your bro try to reason with the teacher or discipline master, if you can go down too good also. the point which you gave is a very good reason..police record and poly use this points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread