• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulallender

Sep 13, 2015
If the teacher is smart enough to search the internet for references on what he/she confiscated, and being a ....h to follow up with actions thereafter, then it means good luck to your brother.
This is bad man. Didnt know schools conducted bag search. Only thought that happen when you are in the army camp

Crofton

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Singapore
just my 2 cents worth..

Schools and even the hardest discipline masters usually refrain from leaving police reports over such issues (speaking from experience when i was a underaged smoker in secondary school) Appeal to the school to at least let you (or your family) to try to talk to talk sense into your brother.

Can see your concern for your brother, so i would suggest going to school and talking to the teacher and explaining the situation as it is.
Tell the school its something you also just found out that your brother was doing and you will do your best to dissuade him and monitor him. If the school mandates some counselling, even better, this kind of "punishment" can be helpful for your brother or at least should be irritating enough for him to be more careful about what he brings to school.

Finally, you also brought up that its his life, and we also understand how difficult the younger ones are these days..

What to do?( I also have a problematic younger sister) The real solution is to be committed to be more involved (as a friend) in their lives and try to steer him away from bad company, indulge in activities together.

If he really refuses to kick the habit, at least do it with him? at least you can monitor how much he vapes, maybe even meddle with his juices to lower the nic content gradually?

Its easy for me to type this, but if you're motivated enough to want to make a change, be really ready to commit time, effort and alot of understanding...

Sorry for long post, just sharing my thoughts.

painbowslash

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2015
Singapore
^well said

i forgot to update on the situation, sorry.
Fortunately nothing too bad happened.
The teacher did say that if my brother kept denying where he got the juice from she might let the police handle the situation.
I told my bro to tell her that I was the one who accidentaly left it there in his bag as we both use the same bag.
My brother was let off once the teacher was convinced it was my fault.
She surprisingly spoke quite kindly to me, reminding me not to be a bad influence.

Quite happy that nothing major happened.

Qlive7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2015
^well said

i forgot to update on the situation, sorry.
Fortunately nothing too bad happened.
The teacher did say that if my brother kept denying where he got the juice from she might let the police handle the situation.
I told my bro to tell her that I was the one who accidentaly left it there in his bag as we both use the same bag.
My brother was let off once the teacher was convinced it was my fault.
She surprisingly spoke quite kindly to me, reminding me not to be a bad influence.

Quite happy that nothing major happened.

That's good bro nice to hear that everything went well for your bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUSSIAN TANK

Oct 14, 2015
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: Forum rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread