Ce2 and high VG or 100% VG how well does this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
In a standard length CE2 I've had good luck with all-VG juices. I just have to make sure the gasket that sits on top of the cup is pulled up a hair more than usual. I've had some issues with the XL ones, though, and have to thin the juice a little bit for best results. I can't speak for CE2 tanks, believe it or not I haven't actually used any of those, yet (a situation I plan to rectify soon). My standard DIY mix, which is what I use most often in CE2s, is about 50% VG and has worked just fine in my experience

I've actually found that filler type cartos work fine with VG as long as you're patient enough to let it all soak in fully. It wicks just fine after that initial filling if you give it enough time to saturate :) The same goes for carto tanks, I've had great results there as long as I fully saturate the carto on the first fill

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I think I understand but can elaborate on the tilting (back toward drip tip? LOL

"Tilting" is just pointing the Battery End of your PV Up Slightly when you take a Hit so that the e-Liquid in the CE2 pools around the Wick at the Ceramic Cup.

The reason CE2's will give a Burnt tasting hit is when Not Enough e-Liquid is reaching the Coil Wire fast enough via the Wick. Tilting helps the Wick supply e-Liquid to the Coil Wire as Fast as Possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread